Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How do you feel about the Trundle Revamp?

Personally I think it'd fit better if they changed his name, and just flat out made it a different 'troll'.

Let "Trundle" retire after getting a cure or something.
    Twas brillig

Looks great if you ask me!

Personally never liked the old model so its a big improvement for me. Played alot with the old trundle (mainly as part of my team rather then as the champion) and the model was not great the voice acting/the lines he said were sub par, I think the laugh was fairly good, but that was about the only up side in that regard. Over all liking the change

I don't care; I'll still play him regardless of what they do to him as long as they don't get rid of his pillar.

Oh god I just realized the sheer amount of bad pillars I'm gonna see when his remake comes out.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a major fan of his buffed look, but I can probably live with it.

I seriously hate how they completely gutted his personality though. His lore has been replaced by some random story and the new voice over is incredibly bad. He lost a lot of the charm he had and that bugs me.

Also note how the new Sej thread Morello made is up to around +200. The new Trundle thread is down to around -200... I guess more people feel the same way.

It's not a bad champ, but it's not Trundle and they are pretending it is. That's very annoying.

To be honest its not that good.. im feeling the Sejuani Revamp a lot more.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    I like the revamp, but thats probably because i hate his current looks, so dont mind me

Deleted
    They took away his "Trundleness", they might aswell have released a new champion.

Meh.

I felt the same thing, I like the new look, its bad ass. But they have completely changed his lore, hes no longer a plague troll with godly regeneration.

Now hes a sub par troll, who lied to get ahead because he wasnt strong enough to kill his leader hand to hand.

I felt he was much more epic when he bared the sin of his whole tribe and let him rot away while his natural wolverine esq healy powers fought it off.

I like it for the most part, though it's a pretty drastic change in his personality... just feels like he's not "Trundle" anymore.
    Graphically he looks a lot better, but his new "character" is just kinda meh.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    I "feel" that its a video game and I really don't care what it looks like.
    *sniff* ...smells like Egoraptor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how he looks, I love the animations, and slight ability changes, but I hate the new VO.
    I hate how it's now Ice, I hate the lore.

But I can live with Traditional or Junkyard. Both are keeping the 'Poop Pile' according to Morello, so I'm happy about that.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Posted about it on NA forums. Doubt it'll change anything, but oh well...

Deleted
    i like it much better than it is now *ducks*

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Posted about it on NA forums. Doubt it'll change anything, but oh well...
    You brave soul. I dare not venture to that unhallowed ground.

I would love it if the original trundle skin keeps the old VO and just gets the new model. Its not gonna happen but I can dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    I would love it if the original trundle skin keeps the old VO and just gets the new model. Its not gonna happen but I can dream.
    Should happen, same as with the Karma skin.

I think the remake is a smarter long term move. Trundle is much more understandable now visually... and marketable. Conversion of theme is a lot more sensible as well.

Yeah, Trundle seems a lot more "serious" now. It kinda sucks for those who likes his current personality (me included), but quite frankly, he's not very appealing in any other aspect.

Deleted
    I don't really understand why they did this tbh. Yes it's nice when a champ gets played a lot but there are over 120 champions to choose from and if some of them are a niche pick because only a few people like the model/lore/feel then that's okay as far as I'm concerned. Now they might as well have taken the old Trundle out of the game and replaced him with a new champ who just so happens to have more or less the same toolkit. If they really liked this new look just release it as a new legendary/epic skin for Trundle and leave his lore alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love trundle and i've wanted new skins since i started playing him... this rework is way more than I could ask for...

love it...

though I still think gentleman trundle would be hilariously ironic