Deleted

[Movies] Pirates of the Caribbean

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Question, why Jack takesBlackcard`s daughter, Angelica to the island with one pistol and one shoot to die at the end of the movie??

Please, if u know, tell me..

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a pirate rule for marooning someone. It was a plot point for the first movie, Curse of the Black Pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Question, why Jack takesBlackcard`s daughter, Angelica to the island with one pistol and one shoot to die at the end of the movie??

Please, if u know, tell me..
    It is basicly giving them an option: Try to Survive on the island long enough to be rescued, or use the Single Bullet to spare yourself the long and presumably painfull death by starvation / dehydration / exposure if you dont think you will make it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    It is basicly giving them an option: Try to Survive on the island long enough to be rescued, or use the Single Bullet to spare yourself the long and presumably painfull death by starvation / dehydration / exposure if you dont think you will make it.
    Ye, I understand, why Jack gives her a pistol. So she can kill her self, but still, why Jack do it. He dosen`t hate her, right??

A rule is a rule, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then again, the Pirate's Code is more guidelines than actual rules.