Thread: LFR Europe

Deleted

LFR Europe

Just logged on this morning, hoping to do the new wing of the LFR before I go out, and it's not open for us yet. Howcome?

Think it opens later in the day for you but i could be wrong
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

not unlocked for me either, I have a 502 ilvl done other 2 wings of LFR and my server is nearly stage 4 of the island. In normal my guild has killed ji-kun so not sure. SOme people said its linked to personal progress is normal mode.

Deleted
    We've had the raids and dungeons reset, it's usually out when I log on in the morning, the other wings were. Strange :/

I'm 12/12 normal so I don't think it's linked to normal mode progression.

U must let the wednesday fix to complete wait until 13.00 and ul see

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

The first 2 parts unlocked at 9 AM. We are now on summer time, meaning we add 1 hour to the day. Therefore, the LFR will open at 10 AM, or in 17 minutes. Logic, apply it =P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    The first 2 parts unlocked at 9 AM. We are now on summer time, meaning we add 1 hour to the day. Therefore, the LFR will open at 10 AM, or in 17 minutes. Logic, apply it =P.
    I wasn't aware that it unlocked at 9am (probably something to do with being a brit... my brain doesn't work properly), cheers for the information.

Deleted
    Aye it's a bit weird to say the least. Hopefully it unlocks later but with the other 2 already reset I have my doubts.

Deleted
    Day 1042. It is now 9:03 am and their is no sign of LFR. Send help.

9:04 and it has arrived. Hold back request for aid...for now.

Deleted
    It's open

God, you guys got me worried it wouldn't open today xD