Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tab targeting? Doesn't sound very innovative. Not that there's anything wrong with tab targeting but I feel that kind of gameplay has lived its best days. Let it rest and try something new. I hope it isn't a game that is basically just WoW's mechanics with better graphics.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2013-04-03 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberichs View Post
    Looks pretty decent, I like that they want to develop it into an esport, getting a game that has a side option to be competitive and has clan housing seems like a huge step in the right direction, don't care too much about player housing, but clan housing, big deal to me.

As for the writers, well if Knaak has a large role in the writing i'm not going to get myself excited. The time travel aspect of the game though, now that could be a damn lot of fun, especially as it's going to be a mix of real history and fantasy.
    I hope we get to go to Ancient Roma during the height of the empire... and get LOOT FROM IT! /Drool
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    Somebody's awfully defensive.
    Someone can't think up a counter argument yet can't refrain from talking regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    "MMORPG"... so I guess the rumors about it being MMOFPS were false.
    Not to put too fine a point on it but the post quoted is little more than rumors in itself. Interesting if true I guess but still too far away to be seriously thinking about it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    I find Vikings to just be so boring and bog standard, like Romans.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 08:44 AM ----------

Woah bro whoa, im going to need you to elaborate here.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Interesting. Hopefuly they'll show us its gameplay in Blizzcon.

Btw, when is Blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Interesting. Hopefuly they'll show us its gameplay in Blizzcon.

Btw, when is Blizzcon?
    November 8 and November 9.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i hope Ghostcrawler never gets a job on Titan, i think we could do without his version of "balance"
    What, you'd rather have, say, Tygole?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    November 8 and November 9.
    Still 7 months away

Thank you.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Dick Knaak is one of my favorite fun writers.. not even kidding. lol. he's a pretty solid short run fantasy author.

cool stuff in there if its true, looking forward to a change.

i also caught the dragons of the summer flame reference [i'm assuming mina..]. but knaak didnt come up with that it was Tracy and Margaret's baby.

also Draconians aren't raptors..they're human dragon hybrids.
    He's not a solid author - he's terrible. Oh and I never mentioned Draconians, I mentioned raptors because I mean raptors - read Night of the Dragon.

Deleted
    Please everyone take this with a grain of salt... not the first time a blog/website is lying for site revenue.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Disclaimer: The following opinion is a personal opinion and should in no way be miscontrued as an attempt to push my opinion on others but merely to share my thoughts about Blizzard's new venture in a fan thread to which I am responding. In no way, shape or form am I right or wrong, and will not be arguing or defending my personal opinion with anyone in the thread. I am happy to discuss the topic at hand.*

So it will be based on Earth, include Time Travel, provide access to guns and magic, and come out with a WoW feel in a new universe with Greek, Viking, and other mythos... I'm intrigued. Regardless of who is getting involved in the project, I would still try it out SWtOR, Rift, and GW2 all failed to hold my attention in the same way WoW has done for years. Now, Blizz has a chance to "clone" WoW into a new universe with new history while maintaining the better aspects like AH, Mounts, and other items. As long as there are no Pandas, I'm up for anything Will be interesting to see what they do knowing they can improve on some great and some not so great aspects of WoW.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    *Disclaimer: The following opinion is a personal opinion and should in no way be miscontrued as an attempt to push my opinion on others but merely to share my thoughts about Blizzard's new venture in a fan thread to which I am responding. In no way, shape or form am I right or wrong, and will not be arguing or defending my personal opinion with anyone in the thread. I am happy to discuss the topic at hand.*

So it will be based on Earth, include Time Travel, provide access to guns and magic, and come out with a WoW feel in a new universe with Greek, Viking, and other mythos... I'm intrigued. Regardless of who is getting involved in the project, I would still try it out SWtOR, Rift, and GW2 all failed to hold my attention in the same way WoW has done for years. Now, Blizz has a chance to "clone" WoW into a new universe with new history while maintaining the better aspects like AH, Mounts, and other items. As long as there are no Pandas, I'm up for anything Will be interesting to see what they do knowing they can improve on some great and some not so great aspects of WoW.
    A few pages back, the author said that the Time Travel bit wasn't true, it was just something he wrote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    A few pages back, the author said that the Time Travel bit wasn't true, it was just something he wrote.
    I went back and viewed it. Seems like the entire thing is a scam at this point.
    Last edited by -Superman-; 2013-04-03 at 03:46 PM.

Most people have already believed this as fact..... -_-"

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Most people have already believed this as fact..... -_-"
    Less that and more wanting to believe since it's the only information they have heard and they like it.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Jay Wilson on Titan...

/flush
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    The fact that he already admitted he lied about time travel devalues the whole thing.

They've invited some established writers (Richard A. Knaak for example) to help with the storyline.

They're intending to include many Warcraft elements into Titan's world. Mostly Easter Eggs, but can also extend to entire characters being ported into the new game, one way or another.

Rhonin never died in the mana bomb, he was blasted to this realm. Mark my words!

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

I'm glad to hear TAB targeting. I find that PvE in games w/o TAB targeting sucks and gets extremely boring very quickly.