Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Doesn't really sound very exciting tbh... I suspect Diablo 3 x 100

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No offense to you sir but I don't believe a word. I'll wait until Blizzard confirms. If you're right I will concede defeat.
    Zero offense taken. I'm not sure I would believe it either if I were on the other side of the fence. Hey, you might even turn out to be right, just that from my point of view I am convinced this is legit stuff.
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    *smirks* If just Blizzard would make project "Titan" problematic for people to forsee. Lets play a game of shadows, leak false informations with a pinch of truth. I would love to lead everyone towards the deepest dark of the jungle until the revealing light of project "Titan's release appears. I feel it tiresome to hear people judge it before it's even had a preview, not even an alpha for that matter. Take some patience for Blizzard to tell you a few leads, then follow those and wait for more.

That would be quite interesting I would say, forcing people to actually either wait to research a bit more. Besiddes, don't think we need to be too eager, if there's something to tell the chances may be high at BlizzCon 2013. Though this is unknown, but we can hope.

For now, sit back and strap in, wait for more nuggest of gold to roll down steam.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I knew about this back in 2011 but nobody believed me.

Oh well.

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showpost...postcount=1292

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkofImagination View Post
    I knew about this back in 2011 but nobody believed me.

Oh well.

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showpost...postcount=1292
    That may as well describe World of Warcraft - none knows much about said project.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Am I the only one who's is extremely tired of Vikings in modern media? Honestly, they weren't that awesome. Bunch of fishermen and traders who had shite to offer and resorted to raiding instead. Yawn.
    Don't forget the raping and pillaging :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Because no company gives you a good product for free.
    Path of Exile proves you wrong. Everything that's not free in that game is either cosmetic, or it's character slots. And you have 24 character slots base, so I don't see that as an issue. And the game is fucking fantastic.

Anywho, on topic. Titan sounds cool, but if the tab targeting thing is true, it sounds like the battle system will be more similar to wow than I'd like. While tab targeting isn't inherently bad it could mean bad things. I'd like to see a LOT of innovation on Blizzard's part with a new MMO.

"Speaking of inside transfers, Jay Wilson is on the Titan team. Please don't go overboard with this." HAHAHA project Titam is crewed like D3 xD Its sad its doomed even before start...

I'd love to think this is true, but I'm just not going to get my hopes up till I hear it from Blizzard..
    Excited

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    "Speaking of inside transfers, Jay Wilson is on the Titan team. Please don't go overboard with this." HAHAHA project Titam is crewed like D3 xD Its sad its doomed even before start...
    If it's even true and it's *screwed*.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The comment on RMAH as a possibility in game killed any desire for titan for me if its true. I wont play any game with that after D3.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Graphics will be in the established "Blizzard style"."
    Bleh, cheap and shite then. No thanks, one of the main things that killed wow for me in the end was how crap the graphics were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Bleh, cheap and shite then. No thanks, one of the main things that killed wow for me in the end was how crap the graphics were.
    Bwahaha.... No one knows what graphics it'll be. That hasn't been leaked, and the leaks there may have been, hasn't been confirmed at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Graphics killed it for you? Sorry but I think that's an unfair standard.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Based on the information that is available this game is terrible and should not be played by anyone. Based on the information available Blizzard has clearly failed with this game and should think about going into a different line of work. I for one am sick of games that are rumored to be based on Vikings and that are also rumored to be written by Knaack. I think it is high time I create a rumor about a game that I would like to play. If I was making up information about Titan the game would be set in the future but take place in the past. There would be talking dinosaurs, but they only spoke dinoese, and there would be a super long quest chain to learn the language. All the races would be based on octopuses and sea cucumbers. Also, everyone would be dead and have to fight the forces of the unliving (which would also be dinosaurs, but they would be really small). Oh yeah, there would also be lots of space ships, but you could not interact with them. The space ships would just taunt you from orbit. Seriously? People are already passing judgement on this game? I guess it is the cool thing to do or something. I cant wait to see what this game really looks like and is really about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Graphics killed it for you? Sorry but I think that's an unfair standard.
    I have to agree with this. You had an open view of what graphics you would expect for World of Warcraft through some of the graphics from the Warcraft games. And would make it an unfair standard as you can't compare one game graphic design with another.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 11:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    Based on the information that is available this game is terrible and should not be played by anyone. Based on the information available Blizzard has clearly failed with this game and should think about going into a different line of work. I for one am sick of games that are rumored to be based on Vikings and that are also rumored to be written by Knaack. I think it is high time I create a rumor about a game that I would like to play. If I was making up information about Titan the game would be set in the future but take place in the past. There would be talking dinosaurs, but they only spoke dinoese, and there would be a super long quest chain to learn the language. All the races would be based on octopuses and sea cucumbers. Also, everyone would be dead and have to fight the forces of the unliving (which would also be dinosaurs, but they would be really small). Oh yeah, there would also be lots of space ships, but you could not interact with them. The space ships would just taunt you from orbit. Seriously? People are already passing judgement on this game? I guess it is the cool thing to do or something. I cant wait to see what this game really looks like and is really about.
    The start of your post confused me so much, as there's hardly any information, so I was like "what?". But in the end, your post actually gave a little better sense (Bold). People should just silence with the trash rumors and fake information, and wait until Blizzard feeds us with the right information.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg soo excited about the heavy interest in game music and greek/roman/norse mythology

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would graphics kill it for you.

The best thing about Blizzard 'style' or stylish games in general is the stand the test of time far better than those who opt for a more realistic approach. As graphics advance you're realistic 2013 game doesn't look nearly as good as a 2016 game using the same approach.

I thought Resident Evil games were a master piece for the original PS over a decade ago as far as graphics go. But because of the style they use they are incredibly hard to look when you try to go back and play them.

I think generally most people would agree that well constructed 2D games with sprites (SNES RPGs for instance) age A LOT better than the Playstations 3D RPGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Bwahaha.... No one knows what graphics it'll be. That hasn't been leaked, and the leaks there may have been, hasn't been confirmed at all.
    I mean the 'blizzard style'. Look at warcraft 3, it looks terrible and always has, the hearthstone trailers the same and starcraft 2 also looks like crap. I dont like their cartoony style, good for those that do but i just dont. Ive never liked wows style either but atleast back when it was new it didnt look too outdated, now ive taken a break from the game i cant believe i paid so much money for something that looks so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the 'blizzard style'. Look at warcraft 3, it looks terrible and always has, the hearthstone trailers the same and starcraft 2 also looks like crap. I dont like their cartoony style, good for those that do but i just dont. Ive never liked wows style either but atleast back when it was new it didnt look too outdated, now ive taken a break from the game i cant believe i paid so much money for something that looks so bad.
    It looks like crap TO YOU

Think about that for a minute.

Warrior-Magi