[Power Metal] Helloween coming to the USA

Hello everyone, as some of you might know, the german band is coming to the United States & Canada next fall, and one of the shows is programmed to be in Anaheim, CA on October 7.

Helloween is one of my top 5 favorite bands of all time, and they are known for their absence in the USA so i'm EXCITED AS HELL, and more because that date in Anaheim is MY BIRTHDAY, I mean, what else can I ask for? Anyhow, just wanted to know what everybody else think, and also, wanted to ask an estimated guess for the price of tickets. I investigated a little bit and all I could find was a show for April 16 in London and 1 ticket was being sold for 45 dlls (approx) but I'm not sure if it was a good/bad area, so any help will be appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    While in a Naxx25 raid near the beginning of wrath, our MT decided to go to the bathroom with his wireless headset on. Unfortunatly, had vent set to voice activated. We heard it all, including the flush, and no hand washing before he said "ok, back, with food!" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derfel
    Dem trolls don't mess wit da fel. Tis' be bad magic, mon.

Deleted
    I paid 29€ to see them in Slovenia few weeks ago together with Shadowside and Gamma ray.

Yeah, that's the average price I keep getting on a couple of websites...but still it is not that easy to find 'em D:
    While in a Naxx25 raid near the beginning of wrath, our MT decided to go to the bathroom with his wireless headset on. Unfortunatly, had vent set to voice activated. We heard it all, including the flush, and no hand washing before he said "ok, back, with food!" ...

Helloween seriously?

Man if it is the same band I am thinking of they had the Keeper of the 7 Keys saga right?

I loved those cassettes, I now have to find them on CD.

Yep....is THAT helloween Released an album like 2 months ago, it's great too, you should give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by sarow View Post
    Yep....is THAT helloween Released an album like 2 months ago, it's great too, you should give it a try
    I will check it out next month (I do all my book, CD, and DVD buying a set time of the month), thanks for the info.