Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I remember for the longest time I could not get shoulders from Lei Shi in TOES for anything. I ran him over and over again, about 25 times if I remember, and the bonus rolls did nothing for me. The same happened with my alt for the same boss. I really look forward to some implementation to protect against bad luck streaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I can't agree more. I've stopped doing dailies. I'm using my runes till they run out (and coins if I have any left on anyone), but new 90's and my current ones will never bother to turn in those stupid coins any more.
    I'm the same. I'm only using coins on World Bosses just as an extra chance at the mounts they drop. Otherwise, just using up the rest of my massive piles of lesser coins until they're gone.

I'm still using a Normal Shin'ka in my off hand and half the reason I'm not raiding hardcore this patch is because my RNG was so abhorrent in normals and heroics that I just couldn't keep up with the others who were fully geared. I also went the entirety of Firelands seeing one 2H weapon drop; Only to have it stolen by a dual-wielding Frost DK.
    Ended up having to use Conquest weapons that entire tier.
    Dragon Soul? LFR Gurth until we killed H:Madness - Only stroke of luck I ever had.

I will never take pity on people who whine about LFR rolls. Ever.
    RNG is RNG. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    I'm still using a Normal Shin'ka in my off hand and half the reason I'm not raiding hardcore this patch is because my RNG was so abhorrent in normals and heroics that I just couldn't keep up with the others who were fully geared. I also went the entirety of Firelands seeing one 2H weapon drop; Only to have it stolen by a dual-wielding Frost DK.
    Ended up having to use Conquest weapons that entire tier.
    Dragon Soul? LFR Gurth until we killed H:Madness - Only stroke of luck I ever had.

I will never take pity on people who whine about LFR rolls. Ever.
    RNG is RNG. Deal with it.

Perhaps when you farm an item for 8 weeks you'll understand.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Try 70+ weeks for vanity and entire tiers for legit upgrades;

While playing a class where a significant portion of your damage comes from what weapons you're using.

8 weeks is nothing to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Try 70+ weeks for vanity and entire tiers for legit upgrades;

While playing a class where a significant portion of your damage comes from what weapons you're using.

8 weeks is nothing to me.
    Funny thing I am speaking of a weapon. Even then I think you're being a bit too cruel and I think you should lay off the high horse. The RNG in LFR an be soulcrushing and it's good Blizzard is trying to address that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Funny thing I am speaking of a weapon. Even then I think you're being a bit too cruel and I think you should lay off the high horse. The RNG in LFR an be soulcrushing and it's good Blizzard is trying to address that.
    Never saw this much complaining when it was just Normal/Heroic.
    Also; Stating an opinion without degrading a single person is being cruel now?

I'll get off my high-horse when people get off theirs after they've actually seen real bad RNG.

i got heroic thunderforged shoulders off of Megeara Hc on our first kill.
    Our healer paladin got heroic thunderforged weapon from our first Tortos kill.
    A Mage got heroic thunderforged staff from horridon HC.

Yes the coins do work. Now be happy you get enough gold to cover the flask costs of raiding. Bonus roll is meant as a small chance of getting more loot, not a 3x free loot every week from bosses you decide.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Got two pieces of loot this week so far.

Maybe you've just got bad karma?

Quote Originally Posted by Papamidnyte View Post
    It's Official. Even doing 6/12 N and all the LFR. Coins are total BS.... GOld Gold and more Gold. Like i got the Midas Touch. Any1 been so lucky to get anything USEFULL?
    Shoot, it's official? I guess I'd better turn in my Heroic Thunderforged shoulders I got from the coin I used on Jin'rokh, sounds like it was a mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by Papamidnyte View Post
    It's Official. Even doing 6/12 N and all the LFR. Coins are total BS.... GOld Gold and more Gold. Like i got the Midas Touch. Any1 been so lucky to get anything USEFULL?
    Official is it? Blizzard officially announced that coins are BS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I haven't used any coins and my warrior has looted more gear in the last week then the rest of my 90s have looted in a couple months.

Why loot-obsessed people are always LFR raiders? I'm so tired of reading those complaints. Forget about the pixels for a minute and just try to enjoy the game.

Edit : Hi Schwert .

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got my heroic thunderforged wand off H Horridon from a coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Why loot-obsessed people are always LFR raiders? I'm so tired of reading those complaint. Forget about the pixels for a minute and just try to enjoy the game.

Edit : Hi Schwert .
    These threads are the reason I detest LFR alone.
    Never had an issue with it outside the fact I knew this non-stop bicker was going to happen. And there's literally nowhere to go to talk about the game to escape this.

ilubb.

Deleted
    Was lucky enough to get the heroic agi cloak from Ji-kun yesterday with a coin. That's the only thing I've gotten from a coin in ToT. Used 8 coins total so far if I remember correctly.

Deleted
    8 weeks? Never saw healing shield dropping in Firelands. No idea how many weeks that was, but pretty sure a lot more than 8 weeks.