Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    It used to take people weeks to get a single drop, I consider getting anything to be quite lucky and wouldn't complain for a moment.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey OP I took a pair of Dice and Rolled them 100 times. The number 12 ONLY showed up TWO TIMES!!!

That PROVES that Dice are BROKEN!!!!!
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much for "we just want to experience the content, too".
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I WANT RAID GEAR CAUSE I AM RAIDING LFR.
    NOT GOING TO WAIT SEVERAL WEEKS FOR GEAR YOU KNOW.
    NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE STORY, I WANT GEAR AND I WANT IT NOW.

p.s;
    you're entitled to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    This mentality is so old. Why? Because the game has changed now. We no longer have 5 man heroics to give new and returning players a step up in the gearing process. All this has been merged into LFR.

Whilst I know that 5.0 LFR drop rates were buffed, the gear is shit. For a player to stand a chance in getting into a guild running ToT they pretty much need full 502 gear. Yes, they can get it from the nerfed 5.0 heroic content, but lets be honest, finding a pug, getting into a pug and finding a pug that will clear 16/16hc is not so easy.

Simple solution, that pretty much confirms my status as the king of obvious solutions:

Buff ToT LFR Drop rates.
    Add LFR Thunderforged items, low chance to drop.

Solves 2 issues. Makes LFR the loot pinatta Blizzard have forced it to be, and gives players a reason to carry on running it for the chance at getting Thunderforged upgrades in the future.
    This is the most nonsensical bullshit I've ever seen. First of all, if you are good enough to get into a good guild, they'll see it in the trial period. Any truly half-decent guild isn't going to put 5.2 LFR gear as the minimum for raiders. They'll know they'll get more oomph out of a 5.0 geared person who knows what the fuck to do than a 5.2 geared person that can't stay out of fire.

Second of all, you've never been able to jump straight into a guild, day 1, geared as heavily as somebody that raided the last tier. You just haven't. Guild recruiters also know this. Gear is, and should be, the last thing recruiters consider, outside of basic itemization choices.

Third of all, LFR level thunderforged? What the fuck?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

I'm at 14/15 runes wasted for extra $$

The only rune i got an item from was a missklick in LFR...

So you are not entitled to an item, but some of us are even more unlucky keep that in mind OP

Deleted
    When I raided with a guild, most of the fun for me was in teamwork and progression.

LFR is different. It involves no teamwork, and gives no sense of progression. Loot is the only reason to do it, so I understand if people get frustrated by lack of drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went through a whole tier without a 2hander upgrade, no sympathy for you sorry.

Seriously.. what you people are saying. Literally:

"Boohoo, my D20 never rolls a 18-20, they should make it so I always roll that"

RNG is RNG. Deal. With. It.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemlikanz View Post
    Hey fellows!
    So, Im sick of RF.
    502 items are good if u see my gear (im 496 atm) and Im TRYING to farm some 502 LFR gear...
    BUT, since it avaible, i've been killing all bosses and I got 2 items so far...
    Actually it was 3, but one was repeated and I desenchanted it...
    So, when will it work??
    If I dont farm tokens of bonus roll I will drop 2 items every month??
    Thanks blizz, to piss me off every week!
    There IS a solution to your problem.. its called join a raiding guild...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

The reason that LFR drop rates are so frustrating to a lot of people right now is because regular mode ToT is massively overtuned for the demographic / gear-level players it's intended for.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    There IS a solution to your problem.. its called join a raiding guild...
    The majority of people running LFR cannot or do not want to commit to regular, organised raiding so how is joining a raiding guild a solution?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    15% chance of an item you can use is pretty close to what you would get from a 25M normal or heroic. Maybe a little lower, and definitely lower if you're with a group that has farmed the content a while and is willing to pass items to you. But 15% is about what a "fresh" tier is like for normal and heroic raiders.
    Statistically, 15% might be fine; but it’s looking like a lot less than that for the individuals in my guild who are simply trying to catch up. I know, I know, RNG is RNG, I shouldn’t complain, some people went four generations before crit bracers dropped, okay, I get it. Yet our guild worked hard to kill Megaera last night, only to see both mail items on her loot table drop without a shaman or hunter in the raid.

When LFR is the only option for combating that type of bad luck and catching up, and it’s a horror show every time you go in there, I think 15% is probably too low – and this problem is compounded when normal mode raids are as brutally punitive as they are for the vast majority of the playerbase.

Casual guilds should be able to have a few good players carry a few weaker ones in normal modes. It worked in WotLK, and casual guilds have pretty much been obliterated since Cataclysm with Blizzard now effectively saying “go do LFR if you’re not good enough for normals”.

It’s unhelpful, lazy and insulting to take this stance; yet, here we are arguing about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemlikanz View Post
    Hey fellows!
    So, Im sick of RF.
    502 items are good if u see my gear (im 496 atm) and Im TRYING to farm some 502 LFR gear...
    BUT, since it avaible, i've been killing all bosses and I got 2 items so far...
    Actually it was 3, but one was repeated and I desenchanted it...
    So, when will it work??
    If I dont farm tokens of bonus roll I will drop 2 items every month??
    Thanks blizz, to piss me off every week!
    If you are so sick of it you should just quit. Loot have allways been RNG and atleast you have gotten some loot. So far on my alt i haven't received a single loot in ToT killed all bosses availeble in LFR and used coins. Bad RNG happens, if you don't want to take the risk you are probably better of playing another game.
    Also don't cry over coins. Before MoP you have none atleast now you get another shoot at loot if want to spend some time doing dailies.