Trick or Treat addon

I was wondering if there's any dependencies for this addon, as I've just intalled it (I'm using TukUI) and it's not working at all. I tried downloading Lib:Ace2 but it's still not working.

I want to keep tracks of my tricks and the other rogues' in the raid.

Thanks for your help.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/trick-or-treat

It says that it is off by default.

Did you switch it on in the options?

i just use easy tricks worked very well for me so far
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

I sure did, I'll double check.

Thanks.-

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 11:11 AM ----------

Error:

Message: ...reat\libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:66: CreateFrame(): Couldn't find inherited node "UIPanelButtonTemplate2"
    Time: 04/04/13 11:08:21
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    ...reat\libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:66: in function `?'
    ...e\AddOns\TrickOrTreat\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:136: in function <...e\AddOns\TrickOrTreat\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:125>
    ...e\AddOns\TrickOrTreat\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:174: in function `Create'
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1097: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1035>
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1062: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1035>
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1511: in function `FeedGroup'
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1432: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1412>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    (tail call): ?
    ...e\AddOns\TrickOrTreat\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
    ...ibs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-TreeGroup.lua:486: in function `Select'
    ...ibs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-TreeGroup.lua:494: in function `SelectByValue'
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1610: in function `FeedGroup'
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1773: in function `Open'
    Interface\AddOns\TrickOrTreat\core.lua:126: in function `?'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4388: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4082: in function `ChatEdit_SendText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4121: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed'
    [string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

Locals: <none>

I had a problem where the tricks addon would only work when I used healbot to perform the cast and would not work when I used my macro instead. I deleted the macro and remade it the exact same way as I had it before and the tricks addon started working with my macro again. Zero clue why this would have any effect on anything but it may be worth a try for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you just want "a" tricks addon, I'd try one of the other suggestions here or keep hunting. If not, look up the Trick or Treat addon thread on Curse, and drop a line there explaining the issue/bug and try to get some developer feedback/fix. If that doesn't help, try the addon/UI forum for people well-versed at reading LUA.