10+ Year Old Account

Constant disconnects ever since 5.2

It happens about every 5-20 mins. Its not my internet, because everything works fine when not playing wow. Its not my hardware, as someone suggested ram, but i have 4gb ram. Anyone know what the problem is?

Hi Chickat, it'd be difficult to tell without more information - if this is still going on, I would recommend checking out our disconnection troubleshooting page. If those steps don't help you out, you're also welcome to collect your system diagnostics and the trace route, then attach those to a ticket for us to review. We'll be happy to respond

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i assume you can't get an fancier post then the one above me mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    It happens about every 5-20 mins. Its not my internet, because everything works fine when not playing wow. Its not my hardware, as someone suggested ram, but i have 4gb ram. Anyone know what the problem is?
    Could be addon related, sometimes old addons can cause crashes and disconnects, id recommend trying to disable every single addon you have and see if that solves the problem.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Try putting an exception into your anti-virus for the directory where your World of Warcraft folder is saved. This way, when files are changed, the anti-virus will not background scan them automatically in the middle of loading causing a conflict and disconnect. If you are on a campus network, there might be other issues.

Bear in mind, implementing this exception makes your computer potentially less secure.