Deleted

Life Drain + Force of Will Durumu

I've been searching high and low all over the interwebs for posts regarding this issue, found litterally jack (and every guide just says it's a s**t easy ability).
    The issue is that every now and then the FoW will target some1 during LD (most often just after the first disintegration phase). Does any1 know if this is intended or if there's a way to handle this "mechanic". What we've been doing is pretty much just spread right before the timer on FoW runs out and pray that it doesn't hit the LD target, resulting in massive healing to the boss. But as I said, it only happens sometimes that the FoW do actually happen during LD.

All feedback would be much appreciated!

FoW can come during the last 1-2 beams of lifedrain but you should still have enough time to run out if you're quick. It knocked me back once when I used heroic leap and the server didn't recognize I was leaping midair, just run out it should be fine.

We just had our rotation of people for life drain setup ahead of time and if the Force of Will happened to target the area where someone was stunned everyone else ran out and we use a priest with leap of faith to pull the stunned person out.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    FoW can come during the last 1-2 beams of lifedrain but you should still have enough time to run out if you're quick.
    This, though the timing can be really iffy. Last night for example our disc priest had the FoW on her while stunned from the lifedrain, and she managed to get out like 0,1s before it would have hit her.

Other than spreading out to minimize the chance of this happening to 10%, all you can do is have a priest with lifegrip on standby. (The priest I just mentioned managed to pull one of our tanks out of the knockback mid air last week like this, pro move!)

roll engineering and use goblin glider if u get knocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    roll engineering and use goblin glider if u get knocked.
    Does that actually work?
    I was knocked off the platform once early on, but it was following a lifedrain stun. I tried to glider away but it would not let me, nor let me leap midair. I just assumed you were not allowed to use abilities or items while being knocked off by force of will, but i spose it might just be that lifedrain stun tricking me into thinking that.

Our monk did it just fine under same conditions, I guess you need to do it before you are over the water (i.e spam the glider keybind)

I think you get a second or two when you get LD (or take it off someone). Since your LD people should be on standby, just have them grab it and run out before they get stunned?

Deleted
    Leap of faith is the best way to handle it, that and make sure you dont have everyone near the person getting Life Drained