Cant get into BT

Hi guys, I thought I'd have a go at how far I could solo the Black Temple but I cant seem to get in.

Any other raid hasnt been a problem, I just did 14/17 solo in Ulduar.
    I grouped up with a guildie and changed the party to raid, 25 man, and still couldnt get in.

I just keep running into the portal but nothing happens at the crack at the side wall entrance.

The only thing I can think of is I'am still on the Lock green fire quest chain and I'am up to a certain point inside BT using the quest entrance, not this one.
    Is that possibly blocking me from getting in?

I know theres no attunement anymore to get in so I have no idea whats going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    The only thing I can think of is I'am still on the Lock green fire quest chain and I'am up to a certain point inside BT using the quest entrance, not this one.
    Is that possibly blocking me from getting in?
    Yep, that's exactly the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    GM said they'll fix this only in 5.3.
    Total BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    its your punishment for getting awsome green fire

It's depressing, been trying to get my Shard Green dagger:/

Had a talk with a GM and he/she said it would get hotfixed today, donno about that tho.

Quote Originally Posted by xdoom View Post
    even if you complete the green fire questline you still wont be able to clear black temple 25 man there will be no mobs because its still linked with the warlock green fire questline ive sent in multiple bug reports on this
    This appears to have been fixed. Turned in my quest and did Black Temple today without issue.

When I submitted a ticket last Sunday, I was told it would be a fix in 5.3.

Edited: That's good to hear!

just did BT normally where i couldn't enter before due to the same bug after getting the greenfire Q line done. So it seems te be fixed now, atleast in EU realms.

Alrighty thanks guys, I'am up to the Green Fire questline part where you have to use your Eye of Kilrogg just inside the temple.
    I'am not sure how much further I have to go, is it pushing the envelope too much that if I abandon the current questline to the point I'am told to go to BT would I be able to enter BT then as a normal raid for soloing?
    Or is it the fact I'am on the questline and it doesnt matter at what point I'am at I wouldnt be able to enter it?
    Trying to have my cake and eat it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    Alrighty thanks guys, I'am up to the Green Fire questline part where you have to use your Eye of Kilrogg just inside the temple.
    I'am not sure how much further I have to go, is it pushing the envelope too much that if I abandon the current questline to the point I'am told to go to BT would I be able to enter BT then as a normal raid for soloing?
    Or is it the fact I'am on the questline and it doesnt matter at what point I'am at I wouldnt be able to enter it?
    Trying to have my cake and eat it too.
    They should have fixed it, apparently, so you should be able to do everything you'd expect again.

No unfortunately it hasnt been fixed on my server, US Saurfang, as I just went back to try again and have the same issue.
    Is it worth going back in the quest line prior to being sent to BT and that will hopefully allow me to go in or because I have the quest it doesnt matter and I cant do it?
    I did submit a ticket but that can take days to be answered.

Deleted
    I've been in the same situation, wrote a ticket and the GM actually got me out of the phasing problem...
    The scenario entrance is now gone and i can go into the real Black Temple again.

I'm not so sure if they will do this for every ticket though, because it sounded like he found the solution by accident...
    Not sure if they share this "knowledge" on how to fix it or if i was just an exception, but i guess it will be fixed sooner or later anyway. ;)

Deleted
    Hmmm ... last week it didn´t work for me. This night i went in again (EU-Server) and it works like a charm again.

5.3 what a total BS ... this should be a hotfix

Deleted
    On 4th of april, there was a hotfix that fixed that bug, haven't tried it myself but i really hope it works

Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
    Fixed an issue where Warlocks remained in the wrong phase at The Black Temple after completing the quest Seek the Signal.

I think though that while you are on the Green Fire quest line you cannot enter BT normally, you need to finish it, and after that BT will turn to normal (since the hotfix does mention "after completing the green fire quest line"). Though thats a small price to pay for Green Fire

you need to finish quest i think

Deleted
    Will be trying tonight, we'll see