Thread: Ra-Den?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    C'thun wasn't made possible because of nerfs, he was impossible due to bugs.

OT: No, there's no more news than a few tells about him being easier than Lei-Shen, but more demanding.
    Also add to that the 30 tries per week.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

It's disappointing that none of the guilds on him has even released a ss of the boss, or perhaps a video of the intro.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    It's disappointing that none of the guilds on him has even released a ss of the boss, or perhaps a video of the intro.
    Ehrm, they have? Affinitii released a video of the intro, and I believe method a quick video of the boss & his room. But that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Who cares? It's a part of the game 99% of the players will never see. Why should we pay it even a speck of attention?
    Why watch sports if you will never be a professional athlete? It's not worth the attention, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    Didn't Paragon pull Lei Shen more than 300 times before they got a kill? Even if Ra-Den isn't harder than Lei Shen, they can only pull Ra-Den 30 times a week.
    Yeah, it was something like 330 or some nasty number like that. Ra-Den is obviously not as hard, but he takes longer because of the limited attempts as people have mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Why watch sports if you will never be a professional athlete? It's not worth the attention, right?
    I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people interested in WoW aren't interested because they want to watch other people play it.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Blizzard said that Ra-den is easier than Lei Shen HC, but has limited attempts to cover that up.
    Please link me source to this, I remember reading a post that was along the lines of "don't cry to us for nerfs if you think it is to hard."

Quote Originally Posted by Mfx View Post
    I would put the number of pulls on lei-shen for the first 10man kill at around 700 and for the 25m kill from method about 1000.
    Blood Legion had 449 pulls. They were probably all somewhere around there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Facehaver View Post
    Paragon claimed 344. Method was also in that range, if I remember right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Facehaver View Post
    That sounds so rough, to throw oneself at a wall 449 times until success x.x I'd of got sick of doing Lei Shen after downing him if it were me.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people interested in WoW aren't interested because they want to watch other people play it.
    Do you have a point other than to prove that your posts are entirely worthless and add nothing to the discussion?

The world first race is INTRIGUING for a substantial population/audience (even some who don't even play WoW currently).

Not intrigued by it? That's fine, nobody is expecting you to come into threads and announce it.

Deleted
    Who cares?
    A lot of people do.

It's a part of the game 99% of the players will never see.
    Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Paragon claimed 344. Method was also in that range, if I remember right.
    Treckie said 330