Deleted

Frost mage pvp reforge

seeing some high ranked mages having 8% haste cap and not reforging out of haste.

any reason to this?
    guides are telling me

Hit(6%) > PvP Power > PvP Resilience > Intellect > Haste > Mastery > Crit

But asked the offcial forums and they said people say 30% mastery then haste for NT
    and then 7% haste and rest mastery for frost bomb but checked multiple battlegroups and alot of top ranked mages have diffrent reforge.

some have frost bomb but only 30% mastery and then like 15% haste which blows my mind. wouldnt mastery benefit more with frost bomb?

is haster really better than mastery? im used to forge everything into mastery but that was cata.

NOTE: I ALWAYS ALWAYS USE NT.

im in a big dilemma atm.

Deleted
    Hey if you're playing with NT you reforge mainly to haste -> NT ticks way faster -> more brainfreeze proccs.

If you're playing with frost bomb you reforge to mastery -> hits harder -> more ouchie

thats pretty much everything

Deleted
    but even tho i use NT i still shatter alot.

i get tons of FoF procs off which doesnt hit for that hard when forging into haste.

the 10% mastery still makes a diffrence tho?

Quote Originally Posted by seifcham View Post
    but even tho i use NT i still shatter alot.

i get tons of FoF procs off which doesnt hit for that hard when forging into haste.

the 10% mastery still makes a diffrence tho?
    Go for haste break pts then mastery. I go full mastery and crit, because I like being bursty. I also hate NT.