Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mila Kunis confirmed for World of Warcraft movie

The World of Warcraft movie is pushing forward
    The script is almost complete and casting has begun
    Mila Kunis has been confirmed as the female lead

It seemed for sometime that the much talked about World of Warcraft movie was not going to make it to the big screen, following a series of issues. There were issues with the script, then Sam Raimi pulled out of the project and then it seemed to die all together.

Fortunately though, work is almost complete on the new screenplay for the World of Warcraft movie and the early signs have received positive feedback. Add to that, the fact that Duncan Jones has been brought on board to direct the project and things are looking good for the World of Warcraft film.

Now, casting for the lead roles of World of Warcraft has begun and the first big name Hollywood star has been signed up. It has been officially confirmed that Mila Kunis will star in the World of Warcraft film, following many rumours surrounding her possible involvement in the movie.

Mila Kunis is believed to be playing the role of Valeera Sanguinar but there have also been rumours that she could play Lady Jaina Proudmoore. There is still plenty to be done before the movie begins shooting and the film will also have a lot of post production work, so don't expect to see the World of Warcraft movie anytime before 2016.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

This isn't too shocking, as she played (plays?) World of Warcraft.

That being said, this movie is still a terrible idea and they need to stop before they embarrass themselves. Nothing good can come from a live action WoW movie.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    My first tough was that she was going to be either Sylvanas or Jaina, I was close
    My opinion? YYYEAAH!

10+ Year Old Account
    If true, bleh, I think she's a sweet girl and I liked her in that 70s show, but I can't take her seriously in drama (Black Swan).
    Look! Words!

Please... no.

I am so sick of Mila Kunis. She isn't that great lookin, her voice is horrendous and automatically makes the image of Meg Griffen appear in my head, and she is only an average skilled actress. Besides, she doesn't fit any role and she's not good for this at all.

Deleted
    Nice! tho i hope it's not a 'larp' movie but an animation movie with voice actors.

They posted that article on that website on April 1st.

Deleted
    scroll down a bit... it says it's an April Fools prank ^^

Cool. So I guess that confirms that Goblins will play a major role in this movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    scroll down a bit... it says it's an April Fools prank ^^
    lol, Well Fuck me :/

I was hoping that they'd make it a purely orc vs human affair. The way to make it appeal broadly is to downplay the cheesier fantasy elements and give it a gritty war feel.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Deleted
    *snip*

april fools prank, didnt notice it myself
    Last edited by mmoc325c62f064; 2013-04-04 at 08:30 PM.

Says in the bottin it was part of an april's fools joke.

I hope they're not casting her just because she played WoW before... or for the publicity. She doesn't have much voice range and her voice really stands out. Ill just be hearing megan in my head

Bottom of the page:
    "AND ITS ALL OVER! THIS ARTICLE WAS PART OF OUR APRIL FOOLS EXTRAVAGANZA! CLICK 'READ MORE' FOR THE BIG REVEAL ... APPEARS SOME OF YOU MISSED IT "

~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~

10+ Year Old Account
    FALSE ALARM

I'm sorry if I sound racist but if a non pale white chick play's Jana JUST NO. she is whiter than white in every depiction wc2-wc3-WoW. Id even rather see that redhead chick from the guild dye her hair black and play her even though I can't stand her voice.

EDIT people should really read the whole article before they make OP's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's a joke but... I really don't like Mila Kunis voice. Like really. She's ok looking but her voice, makes me feel ill.

Just want to say "Shut up meg" every time I hear it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Syroco View Post
    Please... no.

I am so sick of Mila Kunis. She isn't that great lookin, her voice is horrendous and automatically makes the image of Meg Griffen appear in my head, and she is only an average skilled actress. Besides, she doesn't fit any role and she's not good for this at all.
    Well, that's your opinion and I don't agree with it. I personally find her to be incredibly beautiful and as for skills as an actress, I think she's very good. She's proven she has a wide range and can do a great job in her roles. BTW, remember that they do change her voice in Family Guy. She doesn't sound like that outside of the show.