silencing shot macro help

for silencing shot, i have a very very nice macro (especially for arena):

/cast [@focus,exists,nodead][] Silencing Shot

set a focus on the other teams healler and i can silence him without even changing current target.....yet if i don't have a focus it will still fire on my current target.....but i was wondering if it was possible to add one more thing to it. Main reason i miss allot of interrupts is because i cannot fire ss as i'm casting my channeled cos or steady shot. So what i'm wondering is is it possible to add something to instant cancel my steady shot or cos to fire my silencing shot?

try /stopcasting as the first line in the macro, followed by what you have

you have to do double /stopcasting for a hunter.

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@focus,exists,nodead,harm]Silencing Shot; Silencing Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    you have to do double /stopcasting for a hunter.
    This. I don't know why but you really do need 2 lines with /stopcasting to be sure. By the same token, hitting escape once while casting doesn't always work either. This is the one problem with being able to cast all shots while moving; if you do want to cancel a shot for some reason you can't do it without a dedicated double /stopcasting macro bound to something.

/stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    /cast [mod:shift, @focus] Silencing Shot; Silencing Shot

if you hold shift and press silencing shot it will hit your focus target. If not, it will fire silencing shot at your current target.

PS. you might want to make 1 for scatter too (just in case).

Quote Originally Posted by Thursley View Post
    This. I don't know why but you really do need 2 lines with /stopcasting to be sure. By the same token, hitting escape once while casting doesn't always work either. This is the one problem with being able to cast all shots while moving; if you do want to cancel a shot for some reason you can't do it without a dedicated double /stopcasting macro bound to something.
    1 is to cancel auto shot, second is to cancel the CoS