Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, interesting - not really rolled with Sacrifice for a while.

Just started using it again, those using it in conjunction with Soul Link for an extra, permanent HP boost.

Swings and roundabouts I guess, though Sac+Sac for PvP seems slightly OP :P

Sac+ShadowBulwark+Sac

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Sorry for necroing this thread but....

Anyone else noticed the macro :

/cast Command Demon
    /cast Sacrificial Pact

doesnt work anymore while in a battleground or arena. It does still give an insane shield when you keybind both seperately and press in the right order, once again inside a bg or arena. Did blizz do something to nerf this in pvp situations?
    binding it seperatly is exact the same as your macro codewise. the only difference is the time between both casts, which means that your makro isn´t working because of serverlags. Try a castsequence and I bet it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyna View Post
    binding it seperatly is exact the same as your macro codewise. the only difference is the time between both casts, which means that your makro isn´t working because of serverlags. Try a castsequence and I bet it works.
    Making seperate keybinds still did not work in BG's. It does work when I pop it outside in the Shrine. Strangely enough. Will try a cast sequence macro then. Anyone care to make one? No clue how that exactly works tbh.