Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

if you havent tried it out in pvp yet, you should. broken as f*ck. blizzard just doesnt learn when it comes to pve trinkets in pvp.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=94511

8800 agility ( 11440 agility for sub rogues after passives ) proc for 20 seconds which pretty much procs when u open on the target.
    Last edited by mmoc8773a6c500; 2013-04-04 at 10:55 PM.

Deleted
    It has a very low proc chance in pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    using it on both of my rogues atm, working just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    Only RPPM trinkets (and only a couple of them) have such limits in PvP. This trinket has the normal proc chance and the normal ICD.

Honestly, the only trinkets they limited are the ones that do something mildly insane, such as +100% crit.

Now, I can try this trinket in pvp, but I gotta ask- is it REALLY better than the 493 (soon to be 496) one with passive pvp power and resil? I mean, it could well be, but... I dunno.

If only it didn't have hit on it... why is Blizzard on a mission to put a dumptruck full of hit on all Rogue gear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted

on a rogue with 62% resi gemming agi/pvp power, fully resi gemmed person woulda still taken about ~170k evisc.

edit: it was in arena for all the people who might say stuff like "berserker buff fake"
    Last edited by mmoc8773a6c500; 2013-04-05 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post

on a rogue with 62% resi gemming agi/pvp power, fully resi gemmed person woulda still taken about ~170k evisc.

edit: it was in arena for all the people who might say stuff like "berserker buff fake"
    I dont doubt it at all. 11440 more agi is a joke. Its the same thing for unholy dks and the strength one, makes necrotics of like 70k+ absorb per stack.

Deleted
    It's a typical Blizzard and the reason why all their great changes to nothing whatsoever since they keep ignoring BS like this.

Rzn streamed for a while today pointing out how broken this trinket is! I personally dont mind since Im playing Rogue this season!

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a valor trinket, you don't need to raid to acquire it. I would understand being upset if it required to go kill Lei Shen or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    It is a valor trinket, you don't need to raid to acquire it. I would understand being upset if it required to go kill Lei Shen or something.
    1. This trinket only benefits certain classes.
    2. It being easy to aquire doesn't mean it's any less broken, in fact it's make it worse since it is far more common.

Deleted
    Using PvE gear in PvP ain't something new.

We all remember the people that were doing pvp in full pve gear and pretty much nuked you in 5 seconds...

Are the int/str equivalents just as good?

Deleted
    Using it as bm hunter. Pet attacks almost do twice the damage for 20 sec. I've stopped using the regular pvp trinket and instead use bestial wrath much more carefully to achieve the ultimate faceroll.

Doesn't need a fix, will get downgraded in the upcoming patch.

Yeah, I'm using this trinket as well in PvP on my rogue. It's horribly broken. It almost DOUBLES your agility which allows me to tear through fully pvp geared healers. It's only a matter of time before this gets nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VicVip0r View Post
    Strength is, if you don't mind drowning in Expertise (agi has just as much hit that goes to waste)

Int looks like shit, but I don't do casters.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Wow! That strength one looks real nice! Guess I have an afternoon of rep grinding to do :P

Deleted
    In 5.3 it is going to have 1152 hit and 6908 agi proc, vs 496 tyrannical = is going to have probably 1501 pvp power 363 pvp ressilience, and 4068 agi proc. So it won't be nearly as viable as it used to be. Around 300 hit goes to waste, only shame is that the cap isnt in arena already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VicVip0r View Post
    doesnt give int as a proc stat it gives haste, so not really. 1400+ int as a passive is still pretty solid though i guess considering int is now accepted as best caster stat 1:1 over pvp power.

i use it for affliction sometimes.. not really worth use it on mage or in destro imo.

there's a trink that drops off Dark Animus that is absolutely insane for casters tho, also when people start picking up http://www.wowhead.com/item=96413/wu...s-final-choice look the fk out.

i dunno if either of those have / will be moded for pvp though, stopped keeping up with that.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2013-04-07 at 02:04 PM.