10+ Year Old Account

Heroic 25 man Tortos Guide

It's here! The funny yet educational Heroic Tortos Guide! Be sure to Like+Fav+Subscribe, and post any comments you have here to keep this to the top!

Great guide here by a top notch player, thanks a lot Ruffwar!

Deleted
    Best part is how to kite the adds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by incroyable View Post
    Best part is how to kite the adds.
    haha I thought people would enjoy this :P

Deleted
    See that's why I actually play wow. From your guide to method's lei shen kill, it's all about how this game is challenging but also has this amazing ability to make people just laugh and have a great fucking time playing. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by incroyable View Post
    See that's why I actually play wow. From your guide to method's lei shen kill, it's all about how this game is challenging but also has this amazing ability to make people just laugh and have a great fucking time playing. Thank you.
    thanks dude. appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by RuffwarWoW View Post
    thanks dude. appreciate it
    thx for your guides!! we put one on your guild website to help you guys kill primordius so you can put out another world class guide for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll check it out

Hi I'm working on heroic tortos on 10 man. I'm having a serious problem with the whirling turtles. Our raid leader wants us to single target them down since we dont have to worry about bats.(we are kiting them). However my dps on the turtles is still really low two phas's of turtles and I'm only around 5mil damage. I know I'm doing something wrong but not sure what. I have dots and blast on cd as well as use dp when its up. Any sugestions?

On normal mode I dont seem to have this problem.

Cat

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can you not tank the bats straight up on 25H, was thinking you could. I know you can on 10H and is probably preferred.

Sure you can, I do it every week. Gives me some fun numbers too

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    Sure you can, I do it every week. Gives me some fun numbers too
    Though you could, just didn't want to sound idk. I just don't get why anyone would kite them though, kinda uh what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Though you could, just didn't want to sound idk. I just don't get why anyone would kite them though, kinda uh what.
    Basically it came down to being easier for us to not have to deal with dps'ing the bats. Both methods work just fine, just depends on what works for your guild

Quote Originally Posted by RuffwarWoW View Post
    Basically it came down to being easier for us to not have to deal with dps'ing the bats. Both methods work just fine, just depends on what works for your guild
    Hey Ruffwar! You posted your tortos strat on our website (Last Word- US-Ner'zhul). We ended up finding the dk kiting method worked best for our guild. There is a certain point at ~50% and ~35% where the bats come down that our death knight kiter gets trapped. Are there any tips or suggestions you may have for our death knight kiter? Thanks, Pancakes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHLAM View Post
    Hey Ruffwar! You posted your tortos strat on our website (Last Word- US-Ner'zhul). We ended up finding the dk kiting method worked best for our guild. There is a certain point at ~50% and ~35% where the bats come down that our death knight kiter gets trapped. Are there any tips or suggestions you may have for our death knight kiter? Thanks, Pancakes
    If you're death knight ever gets trapped, you can have a warlock aoe stun the bats, or have priests grip the death knight to safety. This happens a couple of times in our full kill attempt that I will link