[moonkin] breaking 4 piece tier 14

breaking my 4 piece for 2 piece tier 15 gloves, pants(lfr) wrath calcs showed a slight increase in dps so i said what the hell lol so my ? is the haste cap at 10th tick - 5273 11th tick - 10289 still relevant? is going for that 11 worth it or should i just keep at the 10th and pump everything into crit?

what's your gear like? can you reach 10289 comfortably?

ya not even sure if i can reach it. hmm wont ket me post my armory but my name is crazymónk on Tichondrius. was asking for where i should be if i can reach it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...razym%C3%B3nk/
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-04-05 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Added armory link.

15+ Year Old Account
    You'll be able to add the link in a few more posts, until then, I added it for you.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by crazymonkgonemad View Post
    ya not even sure if i can reach it. hmm wont ket me post my armory but my name is crazymónk on Tichondrius. was asking for where i should be if i can reach it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...razym%C3%B3nk/
    the 5273 haste breakpoint is the one your going to want to aim for even in full BiS gear you will only go to maybe 8.1k or something close to that for the soft haste cap with sinister diamond proc. after the 5273 haste isnt to bad but still get crit>haste after the 5273 haste breakpoint

I am having the same issue I feel like my dps is low because i cant break my 4 set half being 483s...I have 502 tier legs but i dont think i should break it...i also cant add my armory...Volcrom Exodar Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    What primalfears said. I have the addon from curse ReforgeLite. It's brilliant. You can set it up to reforge for you without the headache of numbers. I have mine set to reforge: Hit Cap > Haste BP (5273) > Crit > Haste (again) > Mastery. My haste is hovering over 6k now.

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 01:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by volcrom View Post
    I am having the same issue I feel like my dps is low because i cant break my 4 set half being 483s...I have 502 tier legs but i dont think i should break it...i also cant add my armory...Volcrom Exodar Horde
    Volcrom, had a look at your armory which I will paste here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lcrom/advanced

Your hit is fine but your haste isn't. You need to prioritise haste a little more to reach the 5273 breakpoint and then work on your crit. Try using the addon I mentioned above, it's really helpfull and easy peasy to use. As for your gems I would recommend you change them a little:

RED: Intellect/Crit gem as prio > Intellect/Haste gem if you are struggling to meet the haste breakpoint.
    YELLOW: Pure Crit gems are your best gems. Again if you're struggling to meet the haste BP you could use a pure Haste gem instead.
    Blue: Spirit/Crit gem.
    Prismatic: Pure Crit gems, again these are your best gems.

As for breaking a socket bonus I think your belt would be fine with a pure crit gem in since you're not missing the spirit, but I wouldn't break a bonus with Haste, Crit or Intellect on.

Check your reforging, sort out your gems a little better and get an enchant for your boots mate, and it should start to feel a bit better.

EDIT: Lowering the haste BP with T14 is what a lot of guides recommend but myself and a lot of others found that to be a dps loss.
    Last edited by Neetz; 2013-04-10 at 10:12 AM.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    What primalfears said. I have the addon from curse ReforgeLite. It's brilliant. You can set it up to reforge for you without the headache of numbers. I have mine set to reforge: Hit Cap > Haste BP (5273) > Crit > Haste (again) > Mastery. My haste is hovering over 6k now.
    Also, if you're good with WrathCalcs make sure you import those stat weights, as they'll be true to your gear.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre