Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Gather the most skilled magi open up several portals to other worlds at once, get as many citizens through as possible and let the world be torn apart. ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd find a way to rez a certain redheaded mage and his dragon buddy then have them one shot them all while banging their mates....

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't look like anything worse than what AQ has to offer, I'll take 'em on meself. One bloodied bear coming up.

With the combined forces of the Horde and alliance, plus all of the allys both factions have. We would hold out until Kerrigan joined the battle. She would slaughter everybody with no problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It's simple - I would launch tactical anduin wrynn right into overmind.
    Overmind would try to infest him but fail miserably and young wrynn in nice, polite and gentle way persuade swarm to cease this pointless conflict.
    And then he would infest zerg swarm creating tainted anduinlings. For me that sounds like cretin proof strategy.

The Zerg aren't that much worse than the burning legion or the scourge, so if all the races and forces of azeroth joined, I think they have a good chance to withstand an invasion for quite some time. Ok, warcraft units can't fight out there in space, so I suppose that Kerrigan could just sit there and keep sending in more units as long as she has minerals enough to create them. But then again, I suppose that the magic users of azeroth could use their portals to send nasty things into her orbiting carriers also.

I actually think that a protoss attack would be worse, because they can burn the planet from orbit. At least Tassardar did that with his ship in the first game.
    Mother pus bucket!

How to defend against zerg?

Short Answer: You don't

Deleted
    You silly! Azzeroth dosent have minerals and vespene gas!
    The zerg can't expand!

Or if they could, i would proxy 2 rax near their base and kill em with Mari...Footmen.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Gather the most skilled magi open up several portals to other worlds at once, get as many citizens through as possible and let the world be torn apart. ;P
    No thanks, that stuff usualy results in Heroes of Might and Magic IV, and I'd rather be Infested than play that again O.o

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So far this one is most logical.
    Not really, seeing how Primal Zerg are immune to Psi Emitter/Destroyer.

I doubt zerg would be capable of entering azeroth in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by haaku View Post
    I doubt zerg would be capable of entering azeroth in the first place.
    I dont remember seeing any orbital defense system.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Not really, seeing how Primal Zerg are immune to Psi Emitter/Destroyer.
    They are not linked in a hive mind, they are individuals, which is why the Psi emitter is useless against them.

I'd rush their hatcheries because there's no minerals on Azeroth. How are they gonna build units? \o/

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    The Zerg aren't that much worse than the burning legion or the scourge, so if all the races and forces of azeroth joined, I think they have a good chance to withstand an invasion for quite some time. Ok, warcraft units can't fight out there in space, so I suppose that Kerrigan could just sit there and keep sending in more units as long as she has minerals enough to create them. But then again, I suppose that the magic users of azeroth could use their portals to send nasty things into her orbiting carriers also.
    How many Azeroth units can actually shoot up, though? They could just mass broodlords. We'd need to lure them into caves to flush them out, but then they can put down Nydus Worms and they'll just eat everything.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    No thanks, that stuff usualy results in Heroes of Might and Magic IV, and I'd rather be Infested than play that again O.o
    well then open to one world escape and a few brave souls let the sunwell and well of eternity implode simultaneously, so that the planet is destroyed or someone gets Algalon to actived the titan dommsday device ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woceip View Post
    I'd make people do dailies.

Best. Quote. EU.

OT : I'd call Arthas to cast a Defile or two. Combined with Mirmiron in Firefighter mode, we should be ok.

Thinking about it, i'm not sure they stack fast enough on Deathwing's spine, so maybe take em up there for a flight.

Deleted
    I dunno cobalt ore has the blue crystals in it so I guess northrend would be in trouble

Deleted
    I'd introduce Kanrethad to them. They have no enslave demon spell. Quick billion deads on every Cataclysm cast.

Invasion over. Thx for coming, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLite View Post
    I'd introduce Kanrethad to them. They have no enslave demon spell. Quick billion deads on every Cataclysm cast.

Invasion over. Thx for coming, guys.
    http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Infestor

He may be immune to magical control, but parasite in the brain does wonders.

I would pull out my 25 pets and tell them all to destroy em.