Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Corruptors are a lost strain...The Swarm no longer has them. Same for infestors.
    Infestors still exist in campaign and Vipers have ranged attack in campaign, effectively becoming Corruptors with better abilities (spam pull those stupid mages into meat grinder and blind the rest).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Infestors still exist in campaign and Vipers have ranged attack in campaign, effectively becoming Corruptors with better abilities (spam pull those stupid mages into meat grinder and blind the rest).
    Ok my bad gor infestor and corruptor mixed up. And yeah i remember vipers LOL.

I think pretty much everyone would fight against them, a more interesting question would be which groups want assimilation.

Twilight's hammer would be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Either have the undead just create more undead, they can't die so it would be a perfect army, or have Azeroth evacuated to the Outlands and have a small group of warriors wait in Ulduar for all of the zerg to get on the planet and activate the Reply-Code Omega. The zerg would be wiped out and we could simply go back to Azeroth, not to what it once was but still home. It would make a great movie....
    Reply-Code Omega Best solution I've heard yet but it would take a lot more than a few warriors to defend it. The zerg have seen that cliche before and would be anxious not to let it happen again. Still I like it.

P.S. Undead can still die a "Second (Permanent) death."