newsflash, just learned the game has no AA outside of FXAA, not even the basic MSAA. no point arguing with blind people

Deleted
    Might it be a suggestion to open a new thread where everyone can complain about graphics? Then atleast one thread can be used to discuss actual gameplay...

Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    newsflash, just learned the game has no AA outside of FXAA, not even the basic MSAA. no point arguing with blind people
    Just get out, man, nobody wants you here, nobody likes your kind. For all I and most of the Witcher fans care, the game could look like Gothic 2 does and it would still be one of the best RPGs out to date. I could write a damn essay explaining why downgrading happens to just shut simpletons like you up once and forever, but I guess it's just no use. No point arguing with dumb people.

The only thing I don't like in the 2015 looks is how strong the colours are. The color palette from 2014 looked way better, colours now are a tad bit too strong for my taste.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2015-05-17 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Might it be a suggestion to open a new thread where everyone can complain about graphics? Then atleast one thread can be used to discuss actual gameplay...
    This! Thread is pretty much unreadable, there is some good info in here but it is hidden under endless complaining about ZOMG DOWNGRADE! Mods please do something about it.. Opening new thread specifically for that discussion would b nice start.

Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    This! Thread is pretty much unreadable, there is some good info in here but it is hidden under endless complaining about ZOMG DOWNGRADE! Mods please do something about it.. Opening new thread specifically for that discussion would b nice start.
    Well, it would be a good idea, but do you know why? You'd get all of those stupes in one place for mods to infract/ban them easily without having to read through normal people's posts who are here just to discuss the game and not bashing the devs for making necessary downgrades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Let people whine, I don't play games for graphics I play them for gameplay (graphics are fine but I still replay SNES games cause the gameplay was awesome, won't replay a game just because it looks nice).
    Thank you so much this is indeed my point !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    click ultra receive top graphics, right?
    No, to get decent looking picture you have to work harder with config.
    My point exactly. But I guess it's easier to bitch and moan than actually check things out.

So how is the combat system working, is it fun? I didnt like W2's combat, it was all about casting a sign, hitting an enemy one or two times, rolling away, and repeat, super boring...

Deleted
    Wow, really? I don't check the thread for a week while I have lots of work... boom, 40 new pages! I hope it's not all talk about the graphics, I get why people are upset, so am I, but really, there's more to talk about this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Sweetfx if it works should fix some of the lighting issues xD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Looks like modders will yet again have to fix problems for the devs.

Hopefully later on mods will get the game to the graphical level that was shown to us earlier.

Seriously, fuck CD Projekt for this. I have never been more angry over consoles this generation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Wow, really? I don't check the thread for a week while I have lots of work... boom, 40 new pages! I hope it's not all talk about the graphics, I get why people are upset, so am I, but really, there's more to talk about this game.
    90% is people whining about graphics, the rest is easily drowned out.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Looks like modders will yet again have to fix problems for the devs.

Hopefully later on mods will get the game to the graphical level that was shown to us earlier.

Seriously, fuck CD Projekt for this. I have never been more angry over consoles this generation.
    Your PC specs, if I may ask? Please indulge me with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Your PC specs, if I may ask? Please indulge me with this.
    Why does that matter?

But ok. 2700k 4.8GHz GTX 780ti.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    90% is people whining about graphics, the rest is easily drowned out.
    You mistake whining graphics to pointing out poor business practices. Like most.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll see tomorrow how much this is actually going to have an effect on me. I doubt it will have any as decent enough graphics paired with narrative and sound create a good atmosphere.

But gamers do like their weekly dose of drama.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I'll see tomorrow how much this is actually going to have an effect on me. I doubt it will have any as decent enough graphics paired with narrative and sound create a good atmosphere.

But gamers do like their weekly dose of drama.
    Thats mighty awesome of them to release it on the 18th instead of the 19th
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

But gamers of this generation do like their weekly dose of drama.
    Yeah and they care too much about graphics and texture instead of just buy the game and play to enjoy it they care too much about unnecessary details like "WHY THE COMPANY OF THIS GAME TOLD US THE MAIN CHARACTER HAIR IS WHITE BUT WHEN WE PLAYED IT IT'S BLACK INSTEAD OF WHITE THEY LIED TO US RAAAWR" yeah you got my point it's sad really I remember back in the days we are happy that certain games to be released in English so we can grab it and play it. We thirst for video games. Back in SNES generation I remember the fans were begging for SquareSoft to dub FF V to English version because it was only released in Japan back then and there is no English version at all. This is why you see me bitter and annoyed by current gamers new generation...they take everything for granted and lack patience (not all of them ofc but yeah some).

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Why does that matter?

But ok. 2700k 4.8GHz GTX 780ti.
    I'm so sorry you can't see why that matters. You don't even have a GTX 980 and you are talking about the graphical level that was shown in 2014 which most likely required SLI 980s to run at stable 60 FPS in a Full HD resolution. Oh the irony. You should be happy if you get at least 40 FPS on Uber after the downgrade.

Here you can see what kind of a GPU you will need for different level of graphical details. "Oh, only a 970 is enough for Uber!" well, check the CPU of the test platform - a monster with 8 cores. Not to mention it also had 16GB of RAM... DDR4 RAM.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2015-05-17 at 03:34 PM.

Well, the downgrade in graphics can't be worse than what they did in Watch Dogs... Right?