Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    A lot of you guys are making this fight way too complicated.

G1: 3 DPS, 1 healer
    G2: tank, 2 awesome cleavers, 1 healer

G1 takes odd nests, G2 takes even nests. The tank only needs to go on 2, 4, and 8. After nest 8, get Primal Nutrients, pop hero+second pot, and burn boss. That's the whole fight.

If you're running 2 healers, there should always be 1 healer back in time to heal Quills, and you'll have 1 extra DPS that can just tunnel the boss the entire time, making the kill faster. If you're running 3 healers, 1 should just sit on the platform full time, making healing easier. We've done both and they both work and both are pretty easy.
    A little behind the curve I know, but something I don't understand about this strat. I thought the nest guardians would wipe the raid if not engaged. (it says they deal massive physical damage and interrupt spell casting) How do you get through that? Are you killing the boss before the 10th nest (the next guardian) spawns?

This is prob old news but the way we got him down was do the 2 nest strat then burn. First tank and 3 dps go down for first nest then 2nd tank and dps go for 2nd nest then fly up to catch nutrients and lust and burn. We r by no means H raiders but were able to get the kill.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j...?s=4063&e=4320

Quote Originally Posted by Goblinkong View Post
    This is prob old news but the way we got him down was do the 2 nest strat then burn. First tank and 3 dps go down for first nest then 2nd tank and dps go for 2nd nest then fly up to catch nutrients and lust and burn. We r by no means H raiders but were able to get the kill.
    Thanks for the info (and the current log). One of my concerns was how much dps you need to pull off that strat.

can one of healer switch to dps?
    you can do
    nest 1: 4 dps , healer heals from top
    nest 2: 2 dps , 1 healer and 1 tank.

after Feed young. Lust and burn

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
    can one of healer switch to dps?
    you can do
    nest 1: 4 dps , healer heals from top
    nest 2: 2 dps , 1 healer and 1 tank.

after Feed young. Lust and burn
    This is how I do it except my nest 1 team does the third nest for an extra feather (feathers give 3 but you can hold 4 !)