Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Bioshock 2 - good story, terrible gameplay. Hated it and gave up after an hour.
    Witcher 2 - too linear, required too much feedback from the player for an RPG + you only could play as a male chauvinist pig:P
    Portal 2 - I didn't actually buy it so my opinion might be biased as I haven't played the game but whats so fun about a puzzle game anyway?
    Rift - tried the beta. Horrible animations, bad, generic story and pointless gameplay. Liked the customization though
    Assasin Creed 3 or maybe 2 - I didn't really like the story that much even though it wasnt necessarily bad, hated the gameplay though so gave up after a few hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    BF3
    FO:NV - I love FO3 but NV was just boring and why would you want to have a game involving a nuclear apoc setting in the desert?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mario Kart series and Zelda series.

The entire Assassin's Creed series. Yes, I always buy them, always hoping it's the stealth game I've been waiting for. I never get far and end up trading it in.

Sad part is I just fucking hate the gameplay, but I love the story... if only they can just give me the DVD movie version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most console games, this includes all of the Assassin's Creed games, Grand Theft Auto, Battle Field X, etc. The graphics, controls, story etc are all majorly stunted in my opinion to fit them on TV boxes.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Portal 2 - I didn't actually buy it so my opinion might be biased as I haven't played the game but whats so fun about a puzzle game anyway?
    That's what I thought for years when my friends talked about Portal 1. I got Portal 2 and was blown away, it's easily in my top ten of all time list. It's worth a play especially if you can find it cheap.

Mists of Pandaria.

Skyrim.

Bioshock.

FF13 - so terrible.

Deleted
    Skyrim, Half-Life, Final Fantasy 7, Assassins Creed (All of them).

10+ Year Old Account
    KoToR games. Granted I'm not the biggest star wars fan in the world, but they felt so limited and generic to me. The story had its moments, but considering how long the games were, those moments weren't really worth it in the end.

FFVII. No, before you roll your eyes, I'm not just sitting here listing popular games and shitting on them. I was actually in middle school when this game dropped. I was well old enough to form my own opinion of the game and rather than holding it up like a monument of nostalgia, I was usually the kid other people would get upset with. I'd question the story and mock the combat system and only be greeted with "Dude, don't ask so many questions, just enjoy it!" like it was required of me to instantly love any Squaresoft game. Sorry folks, never cared much for the game.

Street Fighter titles. I know that seems like a broad claim, but I got my introduction to fighting games through things like Art of Fighting and later King of Fighters. Compared to titles like these, street fighter feels like a handheld Tiger Arcade game. There's just no depth to it. It's like a Kongregate flash game that somehow keeps making it to consoles and stealing people's money.

Oddworld games. I wont bore you with another personal description, it just wasn't for me and most gamers I've talked to loved them. Same goes for Black and White, SimCity titles and pretty much any Mario after Super Mario 3.
    Last edited by Luko; 2013-04-05 at 03:58 PM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    KoToR games. Granted I'm not the biggest star wars fan in the world, but they felt so limited and generic to me. The story had its moments, but considering how long the games were, those moments weren't really worth it in the end.
    Did you think they were long, they were like 20 hours if you did everything I thought Kotor games were pretty short.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Red Dead Redemption. Same old shitty Rockstar controls, and the game world felt boring to me.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    KoToR, deus ex (the new one, never played the original) elder scrolls oblivion (put me off ever getting skyrim). those spring to mind immediatley.

KoToR i just could ever get into. like barely half an hour before i was uninstalling it
    deus ex i completed, but have no real ambition to ever play again and it was just a 'meh' game.
    elder scrolls i just hated entirely

Guild Wars 2. It was interesting for about a week, but despite a few of its good features, it's just a run-of-the-mill MMO. I found the story unappealing and bland, and it seemed like there was nothing to work toward in the end. I was very disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Did you think they were long, they were like 20 hours if you did everything I thought Kotor games were pretty short.
    Sure, compared to say, Legend of Dragoon or Xenogears, but the game really wasn't a traditional RPG. If you just laid out the plot and skipped the useless feelings dialogue and running around, you'd only have 30-45 minutes of story that for the most part didn't live up to the hype.

Sure that could be said about many titles, but few relevant games are given as much hype. Hence why it made my list.

(Opinions)
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

FFVII. FFX was just superior in every respect.

Deleted
    SWTOR (I was even banned because they got tired of me making 5 requests to have my character fixed, because it had a bugged story quest line. I didn't want to make a new one at level 38.)
    KOTOR
    Diablo 3
    Skyrim (this is really bad without 3rd party mods, which is very sad)

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mass effect, skyrim, left 4 dead, call of duty
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    The entire Assassin's Creed series. Yes, I always buy them, always hoping it's the stealth game I've been waiting for. I never get far and end up trading it in.

Sad part is I just fucking hate the gameplay, but I love the story... if only they can just give me the DVD movie version.
    The Splinter Cell games might be up your alley then? Or Thief, both pretty popular so you probably know them.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think about it, almost all console games suck.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    all the final fantasy games ive played

portal games

and starcraft