Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm always scepitcal when I hear shit like "9/10" dentist recommend *insert toothpaste brand*". Some of them are definetely moonlighting for other brands, I'm just saying...

On this topic though. One thing that really irks me is when people like pages on Facebook like "I fucking love science" and believe themselves to know shit about any of those things. It's almost worse than "Like = respect. Share = Prayer" or that shit about likes generating funds for cancer research. STFU internet.

Also people who are overzealous about science, to a point where the fight between religion and science is more important than science itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    I'm always scepitcal when I hear shit like "9/10" dentist recommend *insert toothpaste brand*". Some of them are definetely moonlighting for other brands, I'm just saying...

On this topic though. One thing that really irks me is when people like pages on Facebook like "I fucking love science" and believe themselves to know shit about any of those things. It's almost worse than "Like = respect. Share = Prayer" or that shit about likes generating funds for cancer research. STFU internet.

Also people who are overzealous about science, to a point where the fight between religion and science is more important than science itself.
    That's not science, that's marketing.
    Putin khuliyo