Best & worst mogu voices.

Best: Xin the Weaponmaster. I usually find myself quoting his lines whenever I get palace.

Worst: Lei Shen. For being the big boss he's so over the top with the accent. Horrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I think of mogu, I'll always think of the first 'boss' mogu'shan palace saying "They have suwwied the gweat Wegacy of our people my king!"

(I swear, I remember blizzard saying they wanted to get pandaria right so as to appeal to china, yet we get 'harrow, I'm stereotype of china man, ting tong'???)
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-04-06 at 12:16 AM.

Yh Xin the weaponmaster or Iron Qon have the best voices. The bosses in the trial of the king have the worst voices.

Deleted
    Everytime he says Clan of Hartak, I understand it as Clan of Hotdog.

Lei Shen had 2 voices, I think his newest one is amazing! Its kind of Lich King-esc. "I am Lei Shen, slayer of kings and gods. You have made a grave....mistake!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk41VEEhgmo

Best: Xin

Worst: Lei Shen

Trough I'm not really a fan of any of their voices. Can they be any more chinese?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    DURR IS NUTHUN I CUNNUT TAEK

I'm not sure whether I hate or love it.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    You have come to claim my CRAAAAOOOWWWN?

I like Lei Shen's voice but I think my favorite is Shan Bu he pronounces everything correctly.

Noticed that Lei Shen's voice was different in the kill videos... However I liked his old voice more even if it was a bit silly. Actually, seeing the other mogu haven't impressed me enough to recall them I suppose Lei Shen's old voice is my favorite, guess the mogu voices aren't my thing.