[moonkin] Gear advice

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tafix/advanced

I got robes of treacherous ground.. is the int boost worth losing t14 2pc and all that crit ? Also is the first breakpoint worth gemming for at my current gear ?

Yes you should go for the first haste break it is the most important stat point to obtain this tier. And as far as the robes go put them into wc and see if it's a dps boost or not. Imo it probably is. You could also simulate gemming for the haste break as well to see if it's an increase.

did something change this tier ? I know the breakpoint is big but i thought that crit still is huge.. I mean with a decent ilvl it would be pretty easy to reach the breakpoint but i'm a bit low and would have to sacrifice a lot of crit to get to that breakpoint.. would it still be a boost ? Since sims can't simulate movement I always thought that they overvalue haste since there rarely are pure patchwerk fights anymore.. and crit > haste on movement.. I couldn't find the updated wc..

haste cap is 5273 its easily obtainable without sac. crit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalfears View Post
    haste cap is 5273 its easily obtainable without sac. crit
    Not being cheeky but did you look at his gear, at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    did something change this tier ? I know the breakpoint is big but i thought that crit still is huge.. I mean with a decent ilvl it would be pretty easy to reach the breakpoint but i'm a bit low and would have to sacrifice a lot of crit to get to that breakpoint.. would it still be a boost ? Since sims can't simulate movement I always thought that they overvalue haste since there rarely are pure patchwerk fights anymore.. and crit > haste on movement.. I couldn't find the updated wc..
    http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t114017-...rathcalcs/p53/

We normally post new versions in there first, Hamlet tends to update the main posts with only major revisions. Regarding reaching the Haste breakpoint, it is more DPS on paper, but practically it makes more sense to focus on Crit for movement (certainly it's not worth worrying about in my opinion before being in very high level Heroic T15 gear). Assuming next tier has a similar ilvl jump, though, I can't imagine it not being worth hitting that breakpoint as we'll be so close from what's on our gear anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc5b62db1c89; 2013-04-08 at 11:56 AM.