1. #1

    Looking for help with figuring out what this addon is

    I am wondering if anyone knows the name of the addon that shows his damage going out on the right, with just the symbol and a nice little number, and same with damage taken on the left. I have looked through all the scrolling combat text addons I could find, with no luck If anyone knows what addon that is it would be an awesome help, and probably keep me sane XD
    Last edited by lawomous; 2013-04-08 at 05:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Looks like SCT

    Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts