Poll: Do you discriminate against players for superficial reasons?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onkey/advanced

I don't think I'm a douche

OT: Human/Belf/Nelf DKs are just shit in my mind.

And Undead rogues are the best rogues
    Maybe not, but your character is definitely a whore

OT: I hate male Pandaren. It is a totally irrational hatred, there aren't any common traits that I can pinpoint to justify my hatred, but I can not stand them at all.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Any Pandaren of any combination. I think of a snot bubbling 7 year old making Kung-Fu Panda references as he walks around with his fat ass panda monk only using one spell, jab.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Maybe not, but your character is definitely a whore
    Worst is when people flirt with me in-game because of my character.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    People from large realms in LFR. 99% are baddies

Place 25 players from MMOC in an LFR, and they'll all come back here to post about how they topped meters, and carried all the bads. Guaranteed.

All Blood Elves.

Anyone with a dumb name, especially a sexual "joke" or trash-talk.

Anyone who posts meters in PuG.

Almost any other hunter that exists. I'm territorial and prone to assume that they are bad, because I'm extremely arrogant when it comes to the class. Anyone who roles a race for racials, and thinks they actually matter. All humans that pvp. People that inspect me for more than 30 seconds. People who don't attack the healers first. People that don't listen to me in BGs even though I usually tend to be a far superior tactician than they. I'm not a people person =P

Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    People who don't attack the healers first.
    Ever heard of CC? Going for the healer first isn't always the most effective

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Female dreanei death knights. Avoid at all cost!
    but why :[ I didn't want to play male because of how dumb he looks

10+ Year Old Account
    I treat all female Draenei like ninja scum... because they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves players in general. Don't get me wrong, i got myself blood elf paladin and rouge (well regret to this day that i didn't make my rouge orc female as usual but it's other story ),also know some very good players, but the highest change when you meet total nub and douchebag is within blood elves ranks, especially blood elf warrior...i mean come on,who else would choose blood elf for a warrior

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i instantly assume male blood elves are bad players
    IP do the exact same thing, most of the time i'm right in the asumption too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female goblins, Damn i hate those bitches :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elf male dk, in all the years they have existed I have only seen one good one and I raided with him.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Yes I do.

I call all my friends who play male belf/nelf gay. Only in fun tho.
    Also, all Draenei male players are casuals and/or 12 years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really.

But I cringe at FemBelfs with the pompadour headband hairstyle. It's so fucking ugly.

And any deathknights/warriors in Paladin Purple Judgement.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 06:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onkey/advanced

I don't think I'm a douche

OT: Human/Belf/Nelf DKs are just shit in my mind.

And Undead rogues are the best rogues
    Actually, I like how it works with the goggles. But normally not fond of blood elves who dress like that. I'll make an exception for you
    Putin khuliyo

I always armory people I meet. All the time. I'm very judgmental against anyone who does not have a clean audit. I also find every shadow priest to be doing really, really bad DPS. And every fellow moonkin I meet, I /facepalm at for doing that much worse than me (and I do actually mean related to their gear level).

Also, every draenei male tank is a proper douchebag or mentally challenged.
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Night Elf Death Knights.

Anyone using the Bronze Drake back in Wrath days.

Gnome Mages always strike me as that socially awkward dude...

Orc Death Knights are either really good or horribad.

Alot of kids use Blood Elf hunters.

Uhhhh...............

Oh.

Undead Female Rogues are usually very snobby.

Deleted
    I hate name stealers, i remember about 4 years ago my mate said to me " ere Bert theres some lvl 17 in trade district with your exact name except wiv a funny e like", and im like " yeah yeah pull the other one it's got bells on", to which he said " im not joking dood come ere and see" . so off i go waiting to walk into one oh his stupid jokes when low and behold there was some dwarfy thing with my name ! me being a bit disgruntled with this i go over to and say " you're fucking kidding me right?" , the thing seems to stare at me for a few seconds and logs off, an hour later i check the armory only to get message " this char does not exist" heh heh .

after playing both factions extensively there are lots of superficial reasons
    night elf male hunters-either vanilla wow players that are unspeakably good, or just bad fucking children
    male draenei paladin-especially with transmog now, everyone trying to be the TBC cinematic draenei. usually they are always bad. like bopping themselves and attempting to hearth bad
    keyboard turners-a free kill in any pvp situation.
    druids with some form of resto/feral/cat/bear/tree/moonkin/anything-i am guilty of this myself, but only named myself what i did to annoy other people
    anythingQT-these people should be euthanized. yea im gunna put QT at the end of my name damn im cool and original.
    human male ret paladins-goku hair, check. autismal name, check. horrible player and a free kill? check.
    deathknights with anything related to dark/death/scourge/arthas/knight/Xxsupakillaxx-12 year olds.
    people who advertise their streams in trade-tryhard bads screaming for attention. only once did i see somebody who was actually skilled.
    male orc rogue-in TBC on my server there was this massive troll who played male orc rogue, he was annoying as fuck.
    all hunters-i automatically assume they are bad and retarded until they prove otherwise
    all deathknights-see hunters
    all warriors that dont have a rank 1 title-see hunters and death knights
    all frostmages-see above
    dual wielding blood dks with spellshattering and gemming for all stam-uninstall
    anyone that uses the blizzard store mounts-90% of the time they are just being annoying on purpose, but there is that small percentage that is actually serious about them
    bronze drake-casual that uses gearscore, has a quel delar and wears both +hit badge trinkets because of the item level. (wotlk paladins everywhere).

transmog section.
    rogues in anything that isnt t5/t6/merciless/vengeful-either a nostalgic vanilla wow player, or a horrible person
    death knights wearing the starting gear-what the shit
    all females wearing skimpy clothes-moon guard is that way
    warriors dual wielding armageddon and wearing full wrathful, generally an orc or worgen warrior-attention whore, bad player and a free kill.

i could go on forever.
    from playing this game from vanilla, ive seen a lot of horrible players fulfilling all stereotypes, nothing really shocks me anymore, i just tend to hate everyone now until i get to know them.

I judge people with what I think are stupid names. Can't help it.