Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Vale of the Eternal Blossoms. Well of Eternity. Karazhan. Dark Portal. etc. But mostly Well of Eternity.
    In the warlock green fire questline it says the room requim is in is more powerful than any of those you listed specifically the well of eternity which is mentioned.

Also don't forget Khadgars seeing the future with Medivh reclaiming the magic in Kharazan to head into the final battle with the legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    In the warlock green fire questline it says the room requim is in is more powerful than any of those you listed specifically the well of eternity which is mentioned.
    The quest says that the reliquary is similar to the well of eternity, in that it is a receptacle of powerful magic. It is not said that the reliquary is more powerful, only that is has power.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Tichondrius the leader of the Dread lords
    I'm not normally this nitpicky, but Tichondrius was defeated, but is not dead; he is chilling back on Xoroth and, certainly, plotting his revenge.

I would be totally down with a Burning Legion expansion.

I doubt Demon Hunters will become a class unto themselves, or at least I hope they don't; at this point, though, the notion is so popular that I fear Blizz may cave. Preferably they'd just open Warlock up to Night Elves and turn Demonology into the Demon Hunter; give the Night Elves some small faction like the Sunwalkers to be cool with. Warlocks already have the horns and blindfold head option so it could work.

Alternatively, they could make Demon Hunters a rep faction like the Shado-Pan, and give a moggable blindfold option at Exalted like the Shado-Pan helmet.

Frankly, I'm more interested to see what, if any, new classes or races they add to the game are, regardless of the expansion.
    Last edited by Shedeo; 2013-04-07 at 03:17 AM.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Demon Hunters are not a popular demand. 1% of the player base typing random shit on forums does not represent 10 mil players. We need an official poll and you will everyone does NOT want demon hunters, otherwise we'll end up with another bullshit expansion like this one.

The Burning Legion will be stopped by some other bullshit Ashbringer/Super Sayan Thrall style of richard a kanaak ending, and it'll be quite unmemorable.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenArcher View Post
    Demon Hunters are not a popular demand. 1% of the player base typing random shit on forums does not represent 10 mil players. We need an official poll and you will everyone does NOT want demon hunters, otherwise we'll end up with another bullshit expansion like this one.

The Burning Legion will be stopped by some other bullshit Ashbringer/Super Sayan Thrall style of richard a kanaak ending, and it'll be quite unmemorable.
    I like how you think you know how many players want demon hunters and also how you think no one wants them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedeo View Post
    Alternatively, they could make Demon Hunters a rep faction like the Shado-Pan, and give a moggable blindfold option at Exalted like the Shado-Pan helmet.
    You can get the blindfold already from Illidan to transmog. Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvenArcher View Post

I like how you know everything will come to pass.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Shengar View Post
    You can get the blindfold already from Illidan to transmog. Just saying.
    The key to what I said being "like the Shado-Pan helmet"; it is available in cloth, leather, mail, and plate. In this instance, the model would probably end up being more hi-res and detailed than the one which drops of Illidan.

I'm not saying this is an optimal situation, but one I could see as remotely feasible.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really do hope they make it a server wide collective effort in order to succeed. Whether that being an Ahn'qiraj war effort kind of thing or adding a ton of 'shared' objectives spread all over the continent. Personally I hope they continue the shared loot on bosses kind of thing. It has brought back far more community effort than anything else in recent years. Even though Oondasta had its flaws, I would like more world bosses of that calibre.

In regards to the Burning Legion, I do hope they bring it back in a massive scale. And by massive scale, I want to to feel and look massive, rather than a couple mobs scattered all over. We've won each and every fight, and I do hope the Burning Legion won't be a pushover in the form of only being defeated through LFR and similar instances. Collective war effort mixing both the Alliance and the Horde. We do have a common enemy this time around.

We don't need help. We will be lvl 95 and so battle hardened, zero fucks will be given. Sargeras... we coming for you sucka!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    We will find new, and even more powerful allies along the way to the final battle. The same way each expansion goes. There are also still, the old gods who might assist us, or make us think they are assisting us.
    So the Vale is clearly supposed to be a new Well of Eternity for all intents and purposes.

I can see it playing a huge roll against both olds gods and the legions.

It can bring about horrible evil in the wrong hands (Garrosh) or be a great blessing with the right ones (Shaohao).

I'm really hoping we end up seeing Y'shaarj come back from the dead and the power of the Vale being used to banish the Sha forever.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-04-07 at 05:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    25 players in lfr.
    Sageras will most defiantly be the final boss, and quite frank;y I think he should be a heroic only boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if this means that the next expansion will involve the burning legion but now I'm sure that an expansion will. given blizzard's tendency to pad things out I'd expect next expansion to be more involved with old gods/azshara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstrider View Post
    There was a video I watched where someone was talking about the blue posters and one had mentioned they don't like they idea of going into space again because "it took the gothic feeling" away from Warcraft, the devs liked Burning Crusade but it took them away from their original artwork. Though all signs are pointing to the Burning Legions return(no brainer) and a possible trip to Argus(refer to Velen's vision involving Varians son). I still believe Garrosh might have small involvement with it before his death considering the re-introduction of Dread Shamans and more involvement with Warlocks in the Horde.

This could be an extreme crack pot theory but I believe Illidan will return. He was mostly Demon before we killed him and Demons never truly die. If we do go in the direction of the Burning Legions return we will most definately see more involvement with the Dread Lords and even Kil'Jeadan. Sargeras is still M.I.A although the mysterious dark voice in the Undercity event was suspicious. We might see the Lich King return with a hatred for the Burning Legion because...c'mon he's still Ner'Zhul either way and he did betray them(but this is far too sketchy).

There is still a lot of stuff on Azeroth we are missing though, like the other side of the world where it is claimed when ships travel there they go missing. Not to mention Azshara was never introduced with The Maw, the other Aspect portals haven't unlocked yet(not sure if they will since Deathwings fall and the Aspects giving up their power). Were definitely not seeing Zandalar because it was consumed by the Cataclysm, still haven't see Kul'Tiras(not sure if they are even relevant anymore).

I know many people are going to speculate another Class for the game but if the Burning Legion indeed returning, be sure to look forward to Demon Hunters. Demon Hunter If you read their Wiki, they are quite original and I call bullshit on Blizzard when they stated "Warlocks and Death Knights already cover this aspect" No they don't, it just like before MoP came out when the name for the expansion was locked in and people questioned them if it was the expansion "No, we won't license anything with a name like this unless it's a book"
    Pretty much this. Blizzard will have us either fight demons off or go to "their realm".

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellishreaper View Post
    I like how you think you know how many players want demon hunters and also how you think no one wants them.
    the average WoW player does not go on forums
    the average WoW player does not even know when a new x-pac comes, they only find out when they log in one day and everything is different
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The quest says that the reliquary is similar to the well of eternity, in that it is a receptacle of powerful magic. It is not said that the reliquary is more powerful, only that is has power.
    I don't have yet done the quest on my warlock alt but after reading the quote on wowpedia it's pretty clear that what lies in the shrine of lost soul is the water of the well of eternity contained in the remaining vials that illidan stole back then in the war of the ancient.

quote from wowpedia

After the Great Sundering, Illidan, who had filled seven vials with water from the Well of Eternity, scaled the peaks of Mount Hyjal, where he found a small, tranquil lake. There he poured the contents of three of the vials into the waters. The chaotic energies quickly manifested, tainting the lake and twisting it into a new Well of Eternity. Illidan's joy was short-lived however, when his brother, Malfurion, Tyrande and the rest of the kaldorei leadership discovered him - and all were horrified at what he'd done. Unable to accept that his brother had committed such treachery, Malfurion tried again to explain to Illidan the folly of his ways. The magic, he insisted, was chaotic by nature, and it could only bring about destruction so long as it existed. Illidan refused to listen, so enraptured by the magic's power that his brother seemed to him an unknowing fool. Illidan claimed that magic would be needed should the Burning Legion ever return.
    Only 3 vials where used 4 remained in illiadan possession, those 3 vials created the lake beneath the world tree, the other 4 where probably used to create that thing in black temple,or even less maybe illidan found a way to keep his soul stored with them just in case
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

We have power of plot, Burning Legion is doomed, Kil'jaeden will be covering in fear as Anduin will kill Sargeras with power of love (and light, because light is ultimate good, obviously).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunhither View Post
    I've heard rumors (even some hints dropped by Blizzard) that Illidan might come back. I guess that unless you have a quest to bring back someone's head, don't count on them being 100% dead!
    I dunno... Ask Onyxia and Nefarian how that all worked out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    We have power of plot, Burning Legion is doomed, Kil'jaeden will be covering in fear as Anduin will kill Sargeras with power of love (and light, because light is ultimate good, obviously).
    That's only partially true.

Sargeras will be killed by the powers of Anduin focused in his father, high king of the alliance Varian Wrynn.

After 25 guys take him to 5 % of course.