Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    25 players in lfr.
    Best of the best.

Sorry to derail this topic, but I haven't really played WoW in a while (resubbing pretty soon), why are they so many rumours/suggestions that the Burning Legion will be a main force in the next expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimli View Post
    Sorry to derail this topic, but I haven't really played WoW in a while (resubbing pretty soon), why are they so many rumours/suggestions that the Burning Legion will be a main force in the next expansion?
    Because Blizzard recently found taste in spoiling everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    It better be. It's my favorite story line of Warcraft, can't wait to see where the expansion, raids and dungeons take us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    Sageras will most defiantly be the final boss, and quite frank;y I think he should be a heroic only boss.
    No way. Sargeras will NEVER be a boss in game, and certaibnly not killed. Maybe an image of a reflection of his hand or something.

We will never ever fully deeat the legion and never ever kill Sargeras. Even if there was a "final expansion", we still wouldn't kill Sargeras because when Sargeras is killed, the Warcraft Universe, not just Azeroth, is killed, dead and buried and it wpuld make no sense whatsoever for a business to kill off such an immensely successful brand/franchise.

After there are no more WoW expansions, whatever decade that happens in, Warcraft Universe will OBVIOUSLY continue, whether as a WC4 or some entirely different game platform that happen to be the successor of PC-based MMO:s. And for the Warcraft Universe to continue, you can't just kill off Sargeras. It's like killing off God and Satan and yet still try to sell Bibles and have priests.

Not. Gonna. Happen.
    Ever.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    Not. Gonna. Happen.
    Ever.
    Eventually the glorious Warcraft Saga will come to an end........
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Eventually the glorious Warcraft Saga will come to an end........
    And then WoW 2 is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    And then WoW 2 is released.
    The 3D prequel.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by eLiTe_J_ View Post

this guy will have his revenge

OMG, yes please! <3

Really though, Turalyon will be coming back with a vengeance. And perhaps some badass friends...?

Here's hoping!
    Last edited by jetersky; 2013-04-07 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    I don't have yet done the quest on my warlock alt but after reading the quote on wowpedia it's pretty clear that what lies in the shrine of lost soul is the water of the well of eternity contained in the remaining vials that illidan stole back then in the war of the ancient.

quote from wowpedia

Only 3 vials where used 4 remained in illiadan possession, those 3 vials created the lake beneath the world tree, the other 4 where probably used to create that thing in black temple,or even less maybe illidan found a way to keep his soul stored with them just in case
    The shrine of lost souls gets its power from lost souls.... hence the name "reliquary of souls". Illidan gave 2 vials to Kael and Vashj, another was used to create the Sunwell thousands of years ago.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    The 3D prequel.
    oh god, not more 3D
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Lore wise I guess we are a lot stronger than Outland. More tech (eg better warships, airships etc). Then Turalyon and his crew coming back with some kind of ultimate mcguffen to kill em with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for bumping an old post, but I've been looking for this kind of a discussion.

Quote from Wowwiki: "Though written history says they perished, can Eternals who possess the immortality special quality truly die? Perhaps the "fallen" Eternals have simply slept away centuries while their wounds healed…". I hope that this could be a thing, and all our heroic demigods returned in an epic battle against the legion. Many ancient demigods have been awakened, Agamaggan, Ursoc and Ursol etc could also return and fight a last glorious battle. Would be cool if the history somewhat repeated itself but with another ending.
    Last edited by Xarnius; 2013-05-22 at 08:45 PM.

Deleted
    Thrall will stand on a hill channeling a spell for half the expansion, and then magically.. progress.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    25 players in lfr.
    This is actually highly accurate in all of seriousness dragons are still there sorta there just kinda emo over losing their powers and the demi gods are well obviously back since they can apparently actually ''return'' without any problem after being murdered ( Cenarius )

Bolvar should wake up imo and send the scourge to help us now that would be an epic expansion.