Enhance - expertise and weapons

Coudnt find any fresh info, so I ask here:

For dwarf enha shammy -

-I just won a 502 mace , so im not sure is it going to MH or OH? Any rule of thumb for this situation?
    mace is http://www.wowhead.com/item=95861, fist with sha gem is http://www.wowhead.com/item=86226

- racial 1% expertise bonus - If there is only one mace, should I go for exp cap on both weps or capping exp on mace is enough?

Also, did anyone else noticed less and less enha shammies in raids in general, its like every LFR I join has 2 or more eles and not one enha?

1. mainhand > offhand
    2. take riordrians answer
    3. yes, even moreso than before I took a break for a few months.
    Last edited by Raiju; 2013-04-06 at 04:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

the racial only counts for the one weapon you got so you need either 2 axes/FWs or the normal cap i think

Edit: checked on my enh and its shown like i said in the char window so its right i assume
    Last edited by Riordrian; 2013-04-06 at 04:15 PM.

A while ago, I remember EJ guide who mentioned getting exp capped on one hand is enough, just couldnt remember was it for rogue or shaman. If off hand isnt capped, would it make LL able to not land/hit?

if you dont have 2 maces, still use 2550 expertise.

if you get 2 maces, then you can go for the 1% less expertise.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

pity the mace is 2.4speed. I don't think the expertise bonus makes up for using them in stead of 2.6 weapons (same ilvl)

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    Coudnt find any fresh info, so I ask here:

For dwarf enha shammy -

-I just won a 502 mace , so im not sure is it going to MH or OH? Any rule of thumb for this situation?
    mace is http://www.wowhead.com/item=95861, fist with sha gem is http://www.wowhead.com/item=86226

- racial 1% expertise bonus - If there is only one mace, should I go for exp cap on both weps or capping exp on mace is enough?

Also, did anyone else noticed less and less enha shammies in raids in general, its like every LFR I join has 2 or more eles and not one enha?

I'm sorry, but that mace is going to be a dps loss, to you, if you're replacing a 2.60 speed weapon with it. You only ever want 2.60, or slower. It's sort of a moot point, anymore, since 2.60 seems to be the slowest that Blizz has made any one-handed weapons, in a while.

Cab, did you miss the part about that new weapon only being 2.40 speed? It's a dps loss, pure and simple.

I think you may have missed that tidbit, and as a result, your second point is wrong (in the specific context of this thread).

My question is why the hell is Blizz allowing this to drop for enhance shaman? Let's take a casting staff away from resto and ele, but give enhancement a 2.4 speed weapon. GG, Blizz.

Be glad its not the only weapon in ToT. We have so many weapon options this tier; there's the shared loot fist weapon, consorts fist weapon, the council axe and the dark animus mace. I suppose given the fact that we did have this many options they wanted to add a slightly quicker mace for rogues.

Yes, adding it to the table for Enhance bonus rolls was not a great idea and I realize it must suck getting it instead of one of one of the 2.6, but it does have a low droprate compared to the specific boss weapons and I don't really think it is that big a problem. Going from a 496 to a 502 isn't that much of a dps increase to begin with, especially considering the gold you need to drop on dancing steel for it.

From what I pulled up, it appears that it's a shared loot drop, between all of the ToT bosses. I'm guessing it has a very low drop chance, as a result.

I suppose another plus, is that it might be a cool-looking mog.

Seems the scaling based on weaponspeed has been altered quite a bit since wrath, which i based my previous "ignore this weapon due to speed" comment on.

the 2.6 speed ones of same ilvl are better ofc, but use the mace if your current weapon has a lower ilvl
    Last edited by Sengiratolom; 2013-04-21 at 02:08 PM.