Garrosh Death Acheiv Question

So i wanted to finish killing the horde leaders, and I have Garrosh Hellscream and Quel'Thalas left to kill for the achiev and mount.

Will killing Garrosh in the final encounter, count twards this or do we need to kill him prior to that raid. Because if he is in the raid and he is defeated, I highly doubt that he will be sitting in Org still waiting for people to come kill him because if he is killed/banished, won't they remove the NCP version of him? And in doing so make this acheiv unobtainable?

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    So i wanted to finish killing the horde leaders, and I have Garrosh Hellscream and Quel'Thalas left to kill for the achiev and mount.

Will killing Garrosh in the final encounter, count twards this or do we need to kill him prior to that raid. Because if he is in the raid and he is defeated, I highly doubt that he will be sitting in Org still waiting for people to come kill him because if he is killed/banished, won't they remove the NCP version of him? And in doing so make this acheiv unobtainable?

Thoughts?
    No it wont and it used to be thrall they will change it to new leader.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    They will make the next warchief a target for the achievement instead.
    And no, killing/beating him in the raid probably' wont count towards that achievement as it is a PvP one and you need to do it outside of instance.

While the raid with Garrosh is happening, will they still have the NPC version available? I am interested to see how this is executed.

Deleted
    While the raid with Garrosh is happening, will they still have the NPC version available? I am interested to see how this is executed.
    We can only guess...

I assume it will be like Deathwing's jawbone. Once the first guild on the realm downs him, the entire zone will phase.

My idea is it will be one of two things. 1) He will be Warchief until the first regular kill is done on server (kindve like LK and statue and DW with Flesh plate and flying over azeroth burning the ground) or 2) He will stay Warchief til the Lore patch after so players can really feel the RP.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!