Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

What's worse than getting 28g from LFR

Is when you get an item that you wont ever use and it vendors for less than 28g. That's my story in LFR and normal TOT so far.

back in terrace lfr, i had heroic essence 2/2 and i got the lfr one drop about 4 times. 3g less each time i vendored it >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    I have killed Galleon 6 times (and twice on my alt), used coins each time, and I haven't gotten a SINGLE PIECE OF LOOT. It's bullshit.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

People complaining about not getting loot in LFR is much worse then not getting loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting my face eaten by crows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarl Balgruuf View Post
    I have killed Galleon 6 times (and twice on my alt), used coins each time, and I haven't gotten a SINGLE PIECE OF LOOT. It's bullshit.
    I understand RNG is RNG but there comes a point where you really SHOULD be getting loot one way or another. WotLK did it right to where valor allowed you to get confirmed pieces of loot for any slot once you'd spent quite a bit of time. Now you don't even have that option and are forced to wait on drops.

P.S. Haters gonna hate. OW! Haters gonna hate. OW!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I understand RNG is RNG but there comes a point where you really SHOULD be getting loot one way or another. WotLK did it right to where valor allowed you to get confirmed pieces of loot for any slot once you'd spent quite a bit of time. Now you don't even have that option and are forced to wait on drops.

You know Valor vendors still exist right?

Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    People complaining about not getting loot in LFR is much worse then not getting loot.
    Haha, oh god you're so funny and original. God damn you deserve a Lucy for that wit.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Is when you get an item that you wont ever use and it vendors for less than 28g. That's my story in LFR and normal TOT so far.
    I love getting drops I don't need, then I proceed to disenchant them so I have a massive stock of sha crystals sitting in my bags for enchanting, or when I get 30+ I sell off twenty of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Haha, oh god you're so funny and original. God damn you deserve a Lucy for that wit.
    actually that shit is pretty funny...and on point

Accidentally deleting a primal egg because you thought it was just a gray item after your inventory was full....

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    getting kicked in the balls

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    You know Valor vendors still exist right?
    There's a few issues with them compared to WotLK. They're gated behind dailies for one thing. For another different slots are gated behind different dailies. It's all just really obnoxious.

PUGGING in WotLK was about as easy as LFR is now but with more coordinated raid groups due to having raid leaders. Loot was dropped and distributed in such a way that I never really had to wait months on end for a weapon upgrade like I'm having to do now. I don't know how the probability was different back then but it just seemed to...work.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

There's a few issues with them compared to WotLK. They're gated behind dailies for one thing. For another different slots are gated behind different dailies. It's all just really obnoxious.
    Well, not anymore. The SPA rep is a raid rep, not a dailies one, and all the slots are gated behind only SPA.

Got enchanting for this, 100~ sha crystals in the bank atm.
    Selling some when prices go over 650g each

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Agree.
    People and thier "push button get loot" mentality is a joke. Sometimes i wonder how all these cry babies manage to deal with the real world?

that's nothing. I ran LFR tsulong 20 times (counted, it shows on the armory ) and I never ever got my Spirits of the Sun trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Sweet!

I eagerly await my prize.

get enchanting, then its always pro to win an item 300-400g per sha crystal.

Gettin' bracers with only 1 secondary stat