Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    all seem fine just play whatever u feel comfortable with

Bears are fine, trees continue to have the same problems they've had since cata, both feral and balance vary between average to piss poor on a per-fight basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Bears are fine, trees continue to have the same problems they've had since cata, both feral and balance vary between average to piss poor on a per-fight basis.
    Balance between average to piss poor?

What kind on unskilled boomkins do you play with...?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The specializations are doing fine. There's areas where things could be replenished, cycled and fixed. Feral's priority has been cleaned up and I like it kinda; Balance is fun and enjoyable I at least think; Restoration is still bland and not necessarily boring (my main spec. on my druid); Guardian is interesting and a lot of fun. Go with what you like the most, OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    Balance between average to piss poor?

What kind on unskilled boomkins do you play with...?
    Or kitties for that matter....................

That you have seen one bad feral in a lfr you did doesn't really mean a lot.

Balance is in a pretty good place right now. Especially with the way they scale with gear. At the end of the Siege we'll be wrecking everyone. Also, if you boomkin, you can do this:
    http://www.twitch.tv/bonsaiikj/c/2114973

Deleted
    Well currently boomkins are 10th dps spec (based on logs) and feral abit below
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/#11111111...11100000000000

or if you take all logs and not only top logs they same with ferals but 1-2 places below 10th
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Spec_Scor...11100000000000

Resto can be ok on 10man and poor to ok on 25man . But on 10man they usually prefer priest+pala combo and 25man usually guilds never use more than 1 rdruid (not to mention any at all!!)

Quote Originally Posted by apostoloss View Post
    Well currently boomkins are 10th dps spec (based on logs) and feral abit below
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/#11111111...11100000000000

or if you take all logs and not only top logs they same with ferals but 1-2 places below 10th
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Spec_Scor...11100000000000

Resto can be ok on 10man and poor to ok on 25man . But on 10man they usually prefer priest+pala combo and 25man usually guilds never use more than 1 rdruid (not to mention any at all!!)
    Stick with actual DPS instead of spec score. You are right though Feral is low. If you look at each fight you will see Assassination has some similar issues as Feral, but Blizzard kept them competitive by giving them 25% more DPS than Feral. For a guild looking for a Leather using DPS it's really hard to justify bringing a Feral over a Rogue.

Deleted
    Dont forget that smoke bomb is a lifesaver also for raids! Actually our rleader switch from monk dps to rogue because of how good rogues are (leather weavers) currently.

Back to topic it is strange that no changes about druids (besides 7-10 days ago about FON) are being released . You can say that they need to pay attention to all druids specs now in my personal opinion and they remain silent. Same was happening with mushrooms when they were trying to solve our problems with mushrooms (as if the solution to our problem were going to go away because they buffed mushrooms!!) which making me thing they dont really know what to do.

Dont forget that smoke bomb is a lifesaver also for raids! Actually our rleader switch from monk dps to rogue because of how good rogues are (leather weavers) currently.

Back to topic it is strange that no changes about druids (besides 7-10 days ago about FON) are being released . You can say that they need to pay attention to all druids specs now in my personal opinion and they remain silent. Same was happening with mushrooms when they were trying to solve our problems with mushrooms (as if the solution to our problem were going to go away because they buffed mushrooms!!) which making me thing they dont really know what to do.
    Wait, why? As far as I'm aware the only spec that may need something is feral but even that's contentious, their DPS is probably just fine as we're just seeing some sampling bias occur. I think there's some nice quality of life changes that the other specs could get but there aren't exactly major issues.

Yeah, I absolutely hate reading the main page day after day and seeing changes for every class except druid 95% of the time. Sure we're in a decent place in most specs though we're low in all of them some updates would be nice. Other classes are in a fine spot but still receive changes every patch.

Dream Paragon runs Pally and Bear tank so bear is def viable if not ideal considering they're the best guild in the world (10 man at least) :P
    Last edited by Soraka; 2013-04-10 at 03:08 PM.

Guardian is awesome in 10m, very high DPS, good survability.
    Balance and Feral are both middle of the pack, they both are complicated specs compared to other DPS classes.
    Resto is ok, still lacks on raid utility and cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Eielayia View Post
    Dream Paragon runs Pally and Bear tank so bear is def viable if not ideal considering they're the best guild in the world (10 man at least) :P
    that does not prove too much.
    90% of player's performance is his skill, class awareness and raid awareness.
    so Sejta could do well in ay class, since he s an exceptional player, like all of those Paragonians

this is also the main reason why we should never even talk what class/spec is the best to play, cos what matters is your skill.
    there are masters of shitty specs who do wonders, and there are baddies who will made even the best possible spec look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    that does not prove too much.
    90% of player's performance is his skill, class awareness and raid awareness.
    so Sejta could do well in ay class, since he s an exceptional player, like all of those Paragonians

this is also the main reason why we should never even talk what class/spec is the best to play, cos what matters is your skill.
    there are masters of shitty specs who do wonders, and there are baddies who will made even the best possible spec look bad.
    No, raid composition is incredibly important and it gets more and more important the higher you go in the rankings. The fact that they are using both a guardian and a balance Druid means these specs are viable. If they were not, they would not have them in their raid. If they were considered not viable, they wouldn't be benching Sejta, Sejta would just being playing a different class.

What you shouldn't look at is what classes they don't use, that is largely useless information for guilds outside of the top 10 because they Paragon/Method etc. are doing these fights in environments that no other guilds will experience.