Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I certainly hope they write him in, if for no other reason it would be great just to tie everything that has happened over the years together. Things like that is what helps the entire world feel much more like a world rather than just an expansion piece you play and then forget.

I also agree that if they are going to have him die at some point, this would be an honorable way to do it. I would much rather see a warrior go out as a warrior than to see him just die of old age, especially one that lost what Saurfang has over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashface View Post
    what are you talking about?! saurfang is from lotr
    Lol what.. He's in WoW..

Certainly. If not for anything else, it would prevent Vol'jin from grabbing the honor.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

confirmed: Suarfang will lead the raid against Org and kill Garrosh and become the new warchief (till Thrall's son is old enough)

Also, this just in. Previously confirmed news has just been retconned. We are awaiting john over in the chopper over blizz HQ to hear about the new lore replacing what I just said.

OVer to you John.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Where is saurfang now?
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    I don't remember him saying that. I believe you, but I can't seem to recall the moment. ><

Anyway, yeah, Saurfang is a very cool character. I hope we'll see him doing some heroic stuff in Siege of Orgrimmar.
    he tells him this i believe in the first or so quests in Northrend

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 05:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    He didn't make such a promise. He was talking about the Horde going down a dark road, like slaughtering children. I haven't seen Garrosh doing any of that, so why should Saurfang kill him?
    you sir have not seen the audio file of him slaying Varians son

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    Where is saurfang now?
    He's in Northrend commanding the remaining Horde forces, as the leader of the Horde Expedition and Warsong Offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Oppressionix805 View Post
    Are you referring to the 5.1 audio files? Because if you are, you should know that Anduin is alive and well, Garrosh never killed him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    Are you referring to the 5.1 audio files? Because if you are, you should know that Anduin is alive and well, Garrosh never killed him.
    But he intended to kill him. And Saurfang did not say: when we've reached the end of that path again... and well, turning his Kor'kron into Sha is almost as bad as what the Horde did to their own children back on Draenor. Or their shamans turning into warlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sure as hell hope so. For blizz to make such a big statement about Saurfang back in wrath and for them not to follow up on it would be a low.

Quote Originally Posted by Oppressionix805 View Post
    His a teenager... most soldiers in the human army wouldn't be much older then him. His hardly a child.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-04-08 at 03:54 AM.
    Aye mate

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowclaimer View Post
    I bet that Lore Character A had a plan and that plan goes like 50 plans deep until finally they can summon Lore Character B into the world, but strangely a group of 25 adventurers stop them 500 times over and steal all their items and pants, and run off laughing and posting on Lore Character A's corpse, then Lore Character C says some catchy quote and the players all say Lorelawl and go kill him.
    He should go out honorably keeping his promise and freeing the horde from Hellscream's grasp.