Deleted

Help with noob pvp choice

Hey all. My first post on these forums. I have played wow for 6 yerars now and only been doing it for the pve part mostly (ofc i have done some random bg's). Now i would like to try out a bit more pvp and get better at it. The thing i would like to have some advices on is what class/role is easiest/least hard to learn ( i got all classes to chose from :-p). I know it requires very much practise to master pvp but just want some advises when it comes to classes/roles. And most important i dont care what class is op atm.

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day

Deleted
    Tbh almost every class/spec is easy to learn but hard to master.
    The only thing i can say is that the highest skillcap / hardest class to masters is probably
    hunter > rogue > mage

So ye if you want to be top notch as fast as possible, then maybe those classes are not the way to go.
    I think the skillcap on warriors / dks isnt that high really.

Best starter is bm hunter. Pet does more damage than you and has heaps of cc when combined with yours. Good hunters will smash almost anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Best starter is bm hunter. Pet does more damage than you and has heaps of cc when combined with yours. Good hunters will smash almost anyone.
    sure good hunters will smash. but bad hunters will be smashed. play the class/spec you like/are good with.

Play the class that you main in PvE. You will know the spells and your limits way better than playing something you're not quite as adept as. I've been playing my ret paladin both in PvE and PvP now for 7 years, even tho it hasn't really been the best class choice tbh. Ofc, I've had alts that I've pvp'd with, but I was never quite as good as I was with my paladin because I knew it like the back of my hand.

Deleted
    I would choose between:
    Frost DK... even my dog could play one if he had hands.
    Frost Mage... will never be nerfed as long as Mr. Crab plays one.

Both classes are wanted for RBGs and can be fun at random BGs.

Deleted
    Thanks for the input so far.

Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Prefab77 View Post
    Thanks for the input so far.

Have a nice day
    lol thats a first xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    lol thats a first xD
    ??

Have a nice day

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefab77 View Post
    ??

Have a nice day
    Hes implying that people are generally rude over the interwebz, which I generally agree with.

OT: Rogues have always been extremely powerful when played well. Mages seem like they are always powerful, which makes them less of a challenge, but also less engaging.
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.