Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Minihunter View Post
    Does anyone know if Dire Beast gets the buff from hunter standing in Jin'rokh pool?
    It does not.

Deleted
    Thx for info, actually I would be surprised if it would

Deleted
    Self Snip...
    Last edited by mmoc18646deaeb; 2013-04-28 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Wait, so using Fervor perfectly over an 8.7min fight is only a 0.19% damage increase? I would have to say that BS is better in the real world then. A passive that keeps your pet at the boss on every attack?

1 mess up with either of the actives and you have completely lost the 0.19% damage and much more.
    Boss moves, DB loses tick. Fervor also helps with aMoC and Black Arrow a lot. Also Fervor will be way better next patch if you choose to go Blink Strikes because Fervor gives your pet Focus(more Basic attacks/Wild Hunt).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Boss moves, DB loses tick. Fervor also helps with aMoC and Black Arrow a lot. Also Fervor will be way better next patch if you choose to go Blink Strikes because Fervor gives your pet Focus(more Basic attacks/Wild Hunt).
    Sorry I was being really stupid. I mixed up the 2 tiers for a second there.

Anyway, wouldn't ToTH be better with the new Blink Strikes? The main reason for Fervor is to make up the lost focus from Crows. Feels like it would be a smoother fit with the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Sorry I was being really stupid. I mixed up the 2 tiers for a second there.

Anyway, wouldn't ToTH be better with the new Blink Strikes? The main reason for Fervor is to make up the lost focus from Crows. Feels like it would be a smoother fit with the 2.
    TotH is way behind in single target DPS compared to DB and Fervor. Also Fervor scales EVEN better now with Blink Strikes