Deleted

Problem with Skada:

Hello recently, I downloaded new ElvUI Shadow and Light and I have a problem with skada. When I target a MoB my skada shows and when i un-target something it disappears.... Any suggestions how to fix that? I want skada to be shown all time.

Hi Ragemax, I had this problem a while back too.

I fixed it by clicking the gear (config button) on the skada window then selecting "Configure"

Once the menu opens up, click on "General options"

Here you have a series of tick boxes that determine when Skada shows up. By the sounds your post, you'll want to unclick the "Aggressive combat detection" and tick "Disable while hidden"

I found this fixed the problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JetrixAdune View Post
    Hi Ragemax, I had this problem a while back too.

I fixed it by clicking the gear (config button) on the skada window then selecting "Configure"

Once the menu opens up, click on "General options"

Here you have a series of tick boxes that determine when Skada shows up. By the sounds your post, you'll want to unclick the "Aggressive combat detection" and tick "Disable while hidden"

I found this fixed the problem for me.
    The disable while hidden toggle simply means that when there is some condition which automatically hides the meter, such as the mentioned combat detection then the meter will not be active.
    You could for example change that option, so that you can leave a meter running but not actually see it.
    Which I feel should be the norm during combat rather than the exception.