Casuals Are Ruining WoW and Other Games

Not necessarily my viewpoint. Discuss.

If it's not your viewpoint then why did you put it as the title?

EDIT: Also, WoW is and always was a casual MMO. So I don't see how casuals could ruin something that was already casual.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Provocative title to bring people in.

Y'know what'd be super nice? Some actual points in the OP.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Don't make thread to just stir up problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was about to facepalm and make the prediction this would not turn out well... But now I'm facepalming for other reasons.

Can I please, respectfully ask a mod or someone to change the title. If you want to bring people in please have something meaningful that hasn't been discussed 10100000000000000000 and 1 times before.

I'm not trying to anger people or ''stir up problems", I've heard many people say this before, but never give any reasoning as to why.

People who treat video games as a lifestyle are ruining society. Discuss.

I'm not sure you have enough (or any) information to make a causal statement like that. What exactly did casuals do to ruin the game? If anything, Blizzard ruined the game by making it more casual-friendly and less community-based. See: cross realm BG teams, LFG, LFR. Other things that made this possible was server and faction transfers. But it should be noted that Blizzard is part of a publicly-traded company and is only existing to make money. If by catering to casuals made them more money, then they did exactly what they were supposed to.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a lot of threads on here already discussing the balance between catering to casual vs more serious players, and those at least have people backing up their assertions with arguments to support their position. This one seems more designed just to get people riled up rather than promoting good discussion.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |