Deleted

Unearthing the Dendrome

With the opening of the Dendrome growing ever closer, RIFT has yet again inspired me to take a hand at making soundtrack music. In this piece "Unearthing the Dendrome" Is an inspired story of breaking down the walls to the new zone, and unearthing the secrets within.

I hope you enjoy it, as it bought me hours of frustration and pleasure to make.

Also to accompany this piece i had started somewhat of a fan fiction, involving my cleric Ordagthin, unfortunately, time hasn't been so kind, so here is the unfinished product:

"The legion are coming cleric, we have no time to spare". Ordagthin eyed the messenger with curiosity, the dwarf mage stood up, his nose was bulbus and red, his face pudgy, he had a long red tangled beard, with what looked like food stains in it. he stank of ale and stood no more than 4ft, maybe 4ft 4" with his long pointed brown hat. "how did you come by this news mage?". "I heard through an old dwarf at the inn, he said that Crucias forces are stronger then ever before, and that by noon this evening, they shall be gathering their forces, and will launch an attack on the Dendrome, They are looking for the key cleric, the key to the Infinity Gate!, and i fear they may be successful, Crucia herself hall be entering the battle".

The news that Crucia herself, would be entering the battle, drew gasps of horror from the crowd huddled around Ordagthin. Ordagthins voice was loud above the whispers of the crowd of Ascended now surrounding the mage and cleric, Ordagthin thought for a moment with a pause," We shall enter the Dendrome before the storm Legion Arrive, we shall gather our forces and Fight! We must make sure that gate Stays closed closed". The crowd stood silent for a moment, then a young High elf With bright beautiful blue eyes, High cheek bones and long luscious yellow hair, split apart on either side of her head with high-pointed ears said, " Ordagthin is right! we must protect the people of the Dendrome! no more blood shall be spilled by Crucia and her army!"

The onlookers agreed with nods and shouts of "yes" and "we must fight!".
    Ordagthin Drew a large breath as the chain mail that protected her chest grew larger for a moment, with a loud booming voice she ordered.
    "To the porticulums, We must protect the people of Dendrome! we must fight to keep Crucia away from that gate! we have 3 hours until Crucias forces penetrate the walls to the Dendrome! we must rally and build our forces."

Ordagthin turned to the mage, "We must alert the Defiants, they may not like us and might not agree with our ways, but on this one i believe we have the same interests, we must put our differences aside, the more forces we have the more likely we will succeed against Crucia and her forces!" The dwarf mage agreed, he took one last look at Ordagthin turned quickly on the spot and burst in to golden yellow, orange and purple flames, when the smoke and flames faded he had vanished in to thin air.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Awesome read
    thanks mate