Deleted

[Elemental] Throne of Thunder tips/tricks

I think we had a thread like this early on for MSV. Personally, I think something akin to what Icy Veins does on their forum is extremely beneficial to most of us who are raiding. The point is to suggest the best talent/glyph loadouts, coupled with some personal tricks, in 1 central location: easy to carry with you as a mini guide while raiding.

Threads like these are of course community efforts, so don't hesitate to weigh in and make suggestions of your own. It's perfectly fine, and I would encourage everyone to do so, to discuss things that are suggested here. How nice would it be if we could create the "ultimate" ToT pocket guide together .

So, shoot!

[To do:
    -Make boss list
    -Glyph and talent sections
    -Tips and tricks section
    -Normal/Heroic split]

It's late now, so I'll elaborate on this tomorrow.

Actually theres already a tot boss tips for elemental on the next page - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-ToT-Boss-Tips

But yes I completely agree we need these types of threads. They help out so much

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnrir View Post
    Actually theres already a tot boss tips for elemental on the next page - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-ToT-Boss-Tips

But yes I completely agree we need these types of threads. They help out so much
    Yeah that other guy stopped updating it, since he's no longer raiding I think

I was contemplating making one of these, but I put most of my tips in my videos - if I have any.

Deleted
    That's always it: Someone makes a thread and stops updating it. The entire point is to keep it updated as changes to fights come and go and as player knowledge increases, and also to provide concise advise, not entire paragraphs of fight history. But I didn't know about that thread, I'll ask the OP about it. If he's willing to continue updating his post (last updated 3 weeks ago), then I'll delete this one.