Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The thing i love about garrosh is that he basically says 'This is what i want'

I want a world where my people are proud strong and want for nothing

and anyone else brave enough to stand with me is welcome to this glory and instead all he gets is whiny allies who cry about warmongering and the fact he uses them for his aims even though they swear allegiance to him

The whole rebellion is bullshit and will make sure we are the allies bitches for years to come!

Quote Originally Posted by sabrisx View Post
    Howdy everyone, Sab here with another rant.

So again, This is going to be a garrosh based rant today. As always feel free to leave your thoughts =D

So without further adue, Garrosh.. why the horde and WoW needed him!

So as we all know, WoW had fairly Piss weak PvP not in the sense of Gameplay, But lack of Clashing leaders. Open warfare. The whole reason we have two factions is they need to Clash! They need to be at each others throats! Thrall was far to passive and went with the more, Meh.. Defend your selves if needed approach. Now I'm in no way a garrosh fan boy, I actually Main alliance so I really don't care who runs the horde. Just another body to cut through. The way I look at garrosh as.. Well a True orc. Orcs have always been Hardy types Quick to anger, and always very aggressive. They're meant to be damn near savages. Not mindless! But Very savage to say the least. Very proud creatures. Garrosh is a Very smart character design my blizzard in my honest opinion! The entire horde loves to hate him! He put the "War" Back in WARcraft. Garrosh has honestly Restored the Horde to where it needs to be, Not the bad guys. But A "Savage horde'' He has by far over done it and needs to be brought down for his tyrany but lets not just sit there and rant "Hes a dick he should never have become warchief" and all those rants. Hes the hero/Villan The factions needed!

well rant over, I'm ready to take on all the hate full comments that will be inbound!
    You want the 'War' back in 'Warcraft'? Well, you can get your faction to be a major pain in the behind of the opposing factions WITHOUT having your faction's leader alienate half of your factions' members, and use the rest as expendable cannon fodder to the benefit of HIMSELF and HIM only. Even his own race suffers from Garrosh's actions way more than benefits from them.

EDIT: Orcs are not savages. They BECAME savages when they were forced to drink demon blood back in Draenor. They were a honorable and shamanistic race before that. They're trying to regain that honor. Garrosh stands between the orcs and that goal, pushing the orcs more and more away from said goal. He needs to be put down, for the Orcs' own future, if anything.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2013-04-08 at 03:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shink View Post
    they needed a "Grom hellscream" for world of warcraft, nothing further then that.

his story is going to end like his fathers
    But Garrosh won't end as a hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Yes, you punish HIM. Not his entire race of people. What have the rest of the Darkspear done, aside from loyally follow Garrosh's every order to their deaths? And from the looks of 5.3, despite that they're still being treated as war criminals.
    Don't forget the Darkspear are a single, small tribe. If the whole human society was to be punished by a single action of Varian, that would be wrong. Lorewise, I think many humans don't agree with Varian, or even don't really care about his existance. They just live somewhere in Westfall neverminding the politics.

Darkspear is another sort of thing. Every member of this small tribe is a direct follower of Vol'Jin. The Darkspear are like Huns or another barbaric tribe - if their leader does an action, it's safe to assume every member will do the same. And guess what - Vol'Jin started a rebellion to bring down the Warchief. Garrosh is then right to assume that every member of the Darkspear is tied to the revolution and is a threat.

That said - there we go, another Vol'Jins action, another reason why I don't like him. This one troll is so concerned about his people, that he declares his tribe an enemy of Garrosh WHEN HIS FOLLOWERS ARE STILL IN ORGRIMMAR!

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one hate Garrosh but its the "good kind" of hate
    he fueld the fire,that I was missing a little bit
    Varian and Garrosh are both leaders which make a good target for all your hate in a war like this

Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    Let me correct you a little here Traask. Deathwing has just unleashed his attack against the mortal races and we had the Alliance with the Neutral Factions and some Horde heroes trying to fight him while having Garrosh and most of his supporters using the Cataclysm to hit us in the back with the weapons of the Lich King which we fought and killed and damaging our war effort.
    I don't know why people make posts like this like they're trying to prove they have the moral high ground. Things are the way they are because some Blizzard writer arbitrarily decided it.

I can see Garrosh being necessary, but they could have done a much better job of it. It's kind of silly considering they spent more time on character development with him than anyone else and then they just threw it all out the window. Like Trassk says, it feels contrived. Even if they wanted to make him go full retard, they could have made him a better character- thinking he was making his father proud or something like that.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Waste of bandwidth, not even remotely interesting.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    The thing i love about garrosh is that he basically says 'This is what i want'

I want a world where my people are proud strong and want for nothing

and anyone else brave enough to stand with me is welcome to this glory and instead all he gets is whiny allies who cry about warmongering and the fact he uses them for his aims even though they swear allegiance to him

The whole rebellion is bullshit and will make sure we are the allies bitches for years to come!
    The problem is, by "my people" he meant specifically the Orcs.

And guess what, when you ally with others you got to take THEIR needs and wants into account, else the alliance won't last very long.