over there on armory i am overcapped

but ingame i have 15:00

am i overcapped or is armory bugging?

Quote Originally Posted by Brolyowns View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...olavita/simple

over there on armory i am overcapped

but ingame i have 15:00

am i overcapped or is armory bugging?
    I am not trying to be "smart" and I might even be wrong...

But look at it this way: The armory is an extension of WoW, it gets information from WoW, but isn't WoW in itself.

The game is WoW, everything there is original...

Ok so I'll put the question back to you: Where do you think is the correct data?

You have 1,41% hit over the cap that comes from expertise. You have 3 "Wicked Vermillion Onyx" which gives you 480 expertise that is causing this. The ingame hit check doesn't take expertise into account when showing if you are hit capped. Swap out the "Wicked Vermillion Onyx" gems with "Brilliant Primordial Ruby" if the slot is red and "Reckless Vermillion Onyx" if the gem slot is yellow.

Should fix your problems.

EDIT: Although it seems like Mastery is better then Haste for you so you should possibly check if it would be better for you to switch out all your Haste gems for Mastery gems.
    Last edited by Noorri; 2013-04-08 at 09:20 AM.

Noori thats plain wrong.

Ingame hit percentage gets updated on gain/loss of expertise. Even for casters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wilqq View Post
    Expertise counts toward hit but I noticed in game that it isn't added to spell tab of character view, expertise is shown in melee tab and you have to add it to spell hit to get real hit and I guess armory shows that.
    it is added to your spell hit, at least on my paladin it is.

Armory is bugged.
    In-game data is correct.
    Sucks that you listened to the misinformed and changed your gems out already.

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    Noori thats plain wrong.

Ingame hit percentage gets updated on gain/loss of expertise. Even for casters.
    Then why can't the OP see it? Is he simply seeing wrong?

Ok, did some research and I was wrong on the hit cap thing. But my mastery/haste point is true I believe.
    Last edited by Noorri; 2013-04-08 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noorri View Post
    Then why can't the OP see it? Is he simply seeing wrong?
    The OP can see it in-game.

The armory is counting his expertise twice (it added his expertise hit percentage to his overall spell hit).
    If you check my armory, it says I have 15.50% hit. Mouse over that area and you'll see I really only have 4931 hit rating and 170 expertise.
    Unless the hit cap magically changed to 4931 and no one told me, it's counting my expertise twice.

---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 02:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noorri View Post
    Ok, did some research and I was wrong on the hit cap thing. But my mastery/haste point is true I believe.
    You want more haste when you spec supremacy.