Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Item level 600 back?

Accourding to this http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Music-TCG-Art

We will be getting an item level 600 back for our troubles in helping Wrathion out.

As far as I know the current highest item level is 541 and would proberbly be a bit more for Ra-den drops.

But isn't the jump from 541 to 600 at bit high ? - It's not a new expansion - just a patch.

iLvl 600 is likely the iLvl for heroic Seige of orgrimmar, and since this patch is halfway through a tier of content, they need to make sure the back is competitive into the next patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sort of like the Thrall questline in Cata, where you had to run around saving his emotions in the different Elemental Planes, I'd presume.

A nice boost to your iLvl as soon as you hit 90, unless they gate it until you finish the ToT legendary quest (which I highly doubt they will).
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    It's sort of like the Thrall questline in Cata, where you had to run around saving his emotions in the different Elemental Planes, I'd presume.

A nice boost to your iLvl as soon as you hit 90, unless they gate it until you finish the ToT legendary quest (which I highly doubt they will).
    They will. Every other Wrathion quest so far is gated, if I'm not mistaken

Deleted
    Im more curious about the fact it has 3 secondary stats on it :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    They will. Every other Wrathion quest so far is gated, if I'm not mistaken
    hmmmmm :\

Well, i better start working on my Wrathion quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandilf View Post
    Accourding to this http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Music-TCG-Art

We will be getting an item level 600 back for our troubles in helping Wrathion out.

As far as I know the current highest item level is 541 and would proberbly be a bit more for Ra-den drops.

But isn't the jump from 541 to 600 at bit high ? - It's not a new expansion - just a patch.
    It's the legendary cloak.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    I wish people would stop saying Ra-den item levels are higher. They aren't.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    It's the legendary cloak.
    If it's realy a legendary cloak.. it doesn't look like 1 tho.. same model as all other cloaks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    If it's realy a legendary cloak.. it doesn't look like 1 tho.. same model as all other cloaks
    Same model as what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rykkuu View Post
    iLvl 600 is likely the iLvl for heroic Seige of orgrimmar, and since this patch is halfway through a tier of content, they need to make sure the back is competitive into the next patch.
    An ilvl of 600 is way too high for SoO, every tier is usually 13 ilvls, which would put normal SoO on 548 (excluding thunderforged items), and heroic on 561.

cloaks have no models, only textures.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    An ilvl of 600 is way too high for SoO, every tier is usually 13 ilvls, which would put normal SoO on 548 (excluding thunderforged items), and heroic on 561.
    It's from the wrathion questline so it's not your average loot drop.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Actually there are models of cloaks, there are different models of cloaks (short/long) etc etc

Except ToT jumped ilevels from Heroic 5.0 content from 502/509 to 535.

Thunderforge will bring that to 541. Then 2/2 upgrades will being that 549.

I think ilevel 600 is well within the realm of possibility for heroic SoO.
    Last edited by Eleventoes; 2013-04-08 at 01:32 PM.

Given that after 4 weeks of ToT raiding, I only have 4 tokens, I'm seriously in doubt of getting to the end of this particular quest before the next stage unlocks with 5.3

I don't know if there are luckier folk out there who have gotten a lot closer to their 20 - but I think I have the most in my guild. This quest is the worst of them, and it took me over 20 attempts at the PvP requirements to win just two battles.

Here's hoping this week drops a ton more.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    It's not legendary, and it's got a unique texture.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post

That was a solo quest that you could pick up at as soon as you hit 85. The Wrathion questline requires SOME form of raiding. Not really the same :/

How is every tier 13 levels? 489/496 to 522 =/= 13

From Toes to ToT just in regular, we are talking 26 ilvl. 600 is easily doable by the time heroic SoO comes out.

Slightly annoying and boring that yet again PvPers are going to have to do some PvE roleplay quest line in order to stay competitive. Ilvl 600 is huge to skip over, so don't give me garbage that PvPers don't have to get this.

Blizz really need to implement a pvp focused questline to go alongside with questlines like these so we can get the same huge ilvl rewards they like to throw around every now and again.