What would you like to see?

I would like the following to see:

1. have legendaries transmoggable (trust me that at the start everyone would wanna transmog those and after a week/month you wouldn't even notice this was implemented)
    2. have every pre-expansion PvP piece available for transmog through honor points from a vendor. Including belts/bracers/boots. You still need to PvP for it and when it was current, people that earned these were actually special snowflakes for that expansion. So now there is a new expansion.
    3. have every pre-expansion PvE piece available for transmog through Justice points from a vendor. Including belts/bracers/boots. So if you have trouble with getting a piece from the normal raids you could probably solo, you can buy the missing ones or just safe up enough points to buy the whole set. This should be expensive, perhaps more expensive then it is now (but now you don't have a complete set)
    4. transmoggable enchantments
    5. Moggable tabards, some tabards have special abilities but I won't wear them because they are fugly or do not match my transmog set.
    6. Colouring your gear. You could go to a painter (new proffession? or just vendor) and have the gear painted in any way possible. Now you always have a matching set regardless if you miss a piece or two. Or you did like those awesome shoulders that fit with nothing, now you can equip it and it would match.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. have legendaries transmoggable
    And suddenly Thunderfury everywhere!

On another note, do you want gear coloring to work like Diablo gear coloring where you apply inks to you clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    And suddenly Thunderfury everywhere!

On another note, do you want gear coloring to work like Diablo gear coloring where you apply inks to you clothes?
    Hell no. I don't want 1 colour to go to an item. I want the ability to actually change any colouration on my gear. if you look at my signature: On my gloves I have gold/blue/grey etc etc. I want to be able to paint every different sort of detail there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Hell no. I don't want 1 colour to go to an item. I want the ability to actually change any colouration on my gear. if you look at my signature: On my gloves I have gold/blue/grey etc etc. I want to be able to paint every different sort of detail there is.
    That is a neat idea but I doubt anything like that will be implemented into the game, its not really like Blizzard to give players that much creative freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    That is a neat idea but I doubt anything like that will be implemented into the game, its not really like Blizzard to give players that much creative freedom.
    Yeah I know - but I still want it.

If this ever came into the game it would take a huge amount of resources I bet. And they won't be willing to spent that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can completely agree with number 4, since some enchantment colors are ugly. Number 3 should not be added, because you can already run all dungeons/raids to get your previous pve pieces. Though I would want sets that miss some pieces to have those added. For example the Hunter Ulduar 10man set only has the 5 main pieces in red, the trash drops for the missing pieces are its own colors and doesnt fit. Number 2 I can agree somewhat since I know some pieces aren't available anymore for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. You realize you would need another 800 storage slots somewhere for all the crap to xmog? Not sure which is worse... the wardrobe heroes or the regular hoarders. I think they are smart to keep a limit to it. Opening Pandora's box like that is just taking it from World of Warcraft to Barbie Dress-Up online. There needs to be a limit, and personally, I hope they maintain one.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Wow. You realize you would need another 800 storage slots somewhere for all the crap to xmog? Not sure which is worse... the wardrobe heroes or the regular hoarders. I think they are smart to keep a limit to it. Opening Pandora's box like that is just taking it from World of Warcraft to Barbie Dress-Up online. There needs to be a limit, and personally, I hope they maintain one.
    Oh I am not asking for more storage at all. And I don't know about you, but I can only wear one transmog set at the time.

What I want at the moment from the game is (most I have):
    Tier 1/2/3(phat chance I can buy that)/5/6/7/9/11 (heroic) + vanilla grandmarshal set + corresponding weapons

And again, most of this I have. But on some of the set I miss a belt/boots/bracers and I didn't buy these things either. But last night I did buy the tier 9 set almost completely - but the boots/belt/bracers aren't for sale. Which sucks cause try to find people to do ToC 25 (where I think the boots and belt drop, not sure).

The thing is... you don't need to have that many sets ofcourse. Personally my most favourite would be: Paladin tier 6 + Warrior tier 3 (can be gotten via transmog/BMAH) + Tier 9. So if I delete my other sets, I would be fine with that

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is... you don't need to have that many sets ofcourse. Personally my most favourite would be: Paladin tier 6 + Warrior tier 3 (can be gotten via transmog/BMAH) + Tier 9. So if I delete my other sets, I would be fine with that
    Yeah, I have one set of transmog gear. I loved the look of the Ornate Saronite platemail and haven't found anything else that really makes me want to farm for it. I figure it looks good and it was cheap to make. I just imagine the xmog heroes that want all 15 tier sets to "swap out" as they RP or get bored. If your plan ever came to pass, there would be an outcry for bag space from these gear hoarders needing another 800 slots of space.

Yeah, I have one set of transmog gear. I loved the look of the Ornate Saronite platemail and haven't found anything else that really makes me want to farm for it. I figure it looks good and it was cheap to make. I just imagine the xmog heroes that want all 15 tier sets to "swap out" as they RP or get bored. If your plan ever came to pass, there would be an outcry for bag space from these gear hoarders needing another 800 slots of space.
    No I don't see why they would cry even more then they do now. If you look at people begging for more bagspace and not getting it
    And I don't need more room, I got plenty of room. So I would not understand if Blizzard suddenly "gave in" BECAUSE my idea was implemented

10+ Year Old Account
    So I would not understand if Blizzard suddenly "gave in" BECAUSE my idea was implemented
    Cause and effect:

Cause: We give the players transmog as a service
    Effect: Players collect gear to transmog

Cause: Players collect gear to transmog
    Effect: Players run short on space

Cause: Players run short on space
    Effect: Players cry out for more space (currently ignored)

Cause: Blizz makes every tier (replica) purchasable as an option for transmog
    Effect: Gear hoarders are now completely out of space and screaming for more space to store their new replica gear

Cause: Gear hoarders are now completely out of space and screaming for more space to store their new replica gear
    Effect: Players cry out for even more space (still gets ignored)

Certainly you can see the dilemma. It would be like moving mounts from a tab back to a bag slot. 200 mounts + 115 bag slots... you can see where this is headed. I'm not saying you personally would be up in arms about this, but the amount of QQ from the hoarders would seriously blast through the roof and I am not sure Blizz really wants to mess with that. Plus, you would have the Lore-a-holics yelling about making replicas (or releasing the real gear for mogging) of gear that was supposed to be sacred. Now you have the hoarders and the special snowflakes yelling, and then the entitled bunch jumps into the argument about how they deserve the gear to transmog... etc etc. So, not that YOU would do it, but several thousand of the afore mentioned absolutely would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally ignoring transmog issues... what I would like to see will probably get me chewed on by the PVP fanatics, but IDC.

I would like to see the faction barrier removed from communication, LFD, LFR, groups, raids, BG's and guilds. It works in Rift and I'm in an absolutely awesome cross-faction guild there. Especially on RP servers where we all take part in neutral factions, it makes no sense to NOT be able to do these things ogether if we choose to do so.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Totally ignoring transmog issues... what I would like to see will probably get me chewed on by the PVP fanatics, but IDC.

I would like to see the faction barrier removed from communication, LFD, LFR, groups, raids, BG's and guilds. It works in Rift and I'm in an absolutely awesome cross-faction guild there. Especially on RP servers where we all take part in neutral factions, it makes no sense to NOT be able to do these things ogether if we choose to do so.
    Oh that would seriously be awesome. I wouldn't be in favour for BG's. It might be too hard to see who belongs with what team... and pvp is still for me based on faction...

But LFR/LFD could benefit from this. Guilds would be nice, but if that is a guild based on PVP then it wouldn't work from what I want.

Still nice idea.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 09:40 AM ----------

Cause and effect:

Cause: We give the players transmog as a service
    Effect: Players collect gear to transmog

Cause: Players collect gear to transmog
    Effect: Players run short on space

Cause: Players run short on space
    Effect: Players cry out for more space (currently ignored)

Cause: Blizz makes every tier (replica) purchasable as an option for transmog
    Effect: Gear hoarders are now completely out of space and screaming for more space to store their new replica gear

Cause: Gear hoarders are now completely out of space and screaming for more space to store their new replica gear
    Effect: Players cry out for even more space (still gets ignored)

Certainly you can see the dilemma. It would be like moving mounts from a tab back to a bag slot. 200 mounts + 115 bag slots... you can see where this is headed. I'm not saying you personally would be up in arms about this, but the amount of QQ from the hoarders would seriously blast through the roof and I am not sure Blizz really wants to mess with that. Plus, you would have the Lore-a-holics yelling about making replicas (or releasing the real gear for mogging) of gear that was supposed to be sacred. Now you have the hoarders and the special snowflakes yelling, and then the entitled bunch jumps into the argument about how they deserve the gear to transmog... etc etc. So, not that YOU would do it, but several thousand of the afore mentioned absolutely would.
    Yeah ofcourse I understood what you meant with your earlier comments. Still I wouldn't see this actually happening much or much more then it happens now.

I was talking to a collegue yesterday about a supervisor who goes out of his way to please his kids. He recently had a leg injury and to revalidate, he was told he should exercise a bit. This meant walking and riding a bike. But his daughter told him: "No daddy, I am scared if you ride a bike!" So he didn't ride a bike. He recently had to go home earlier due to his son not wanting to get his shot for all kinds of diseases that you get innoculated for... He wanted to have his daddy there even though his mother was there to be with him, he wanted daddy, so he rushed home to be there for that 15 minute shot in his sons arm. Now I like good parents and all that but this is bordeline rediculous. I would tell my son to suck it up "be a man". And if the docter tells me that I need to ride a bike, I will damn well ride a bike dispite my daughter crying that she is too scared for me to ride one.

In other words, if this would be implemented (and it sorta has already... I am just asking for a belt/bracers/boots since the rest can be bought already with JP - atleast for tier 9 and some other tiers aswell).... Blizzard should just man up like they are doing now... they haven't implemented more bagspace apart from the regular upgrade of bags... so... whats the problem?