[Lionheart Executioner, Reborn] (price check)

I know this item won't be available for about 2 more weeks, but I've come across a blacksmith who will have the mats to craft this weapon the soonest day it can be made. Currently, the Lionheart Champion (second tier version), is going on the auction house for a buyout price of 65k on Illidan. I want to make this guy an offer, but am not quite sure what a reasonable price will be. Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Khirrah View Post
    I know this item won't be available for about 2 more weeks, but I've come across a blacksmith who will have the mats to craft this weapon the soonest day it can be made. Currently, the Lionheart Champion (second tier version), is going on the auction house for a buyout price of 65k on Illidan. I want to make this guy an offer, but am not quite sure what a reasonable price will be. Suggestions?
    nvm me is dumb forgot they were BoP when made

Deleted
    they are boe

Quote Originally Posted by Oppressionix805 View Post
    nvm me is dumb forgot they were BoP when made
    google [lionheart executioner, reborn]

go ahead and feel stupid now, I know that won't be difficult for you.

google [lionheart executioner, reborn]

go ahead and feel stupid now, I know that won't be difficult for you.
    I would guess that he was going to say something like "Why would you pay 100k for it when it can be made from BC materials for the same skin?" He forgot the original Lionheart Executioner is BoP. If it was BoE you could get an old BS with the pattern to make it for you.

I would just level blacksmithing for a fraction of the cost to buy the boe, and make it myself if the pattern could still be learned. I just have gold to spend and I love the Executioner. If anyone has any estimates on about how much the sword will be worth, I'd love to hear them.

I would just level blacksmithing for a fraction of the cost to buy the boe, and make it myself if the pattern could still be learned. I just have gold to spend and I love the Executioner. If anyone has any estimates on about how much the sword will be worth, I'd love to hear them.
    Undermine journal says the first level swords are going for around 10k on most medium-large sized AHs, and the 2nd level swords are going for around 50k-60k. So I'd expect the final upgraded version to be 100k at least at first...probably sinking down to 50k or so after a month of being available.