10+ Year Old Account

Recommended Periphals.

Basically I'm looking for a new Keyboard and Mouse. I'm currently using a very basic Dell keyboard and over time some of the buttons have now become worn down and sometimes stick on push down, for instance the alt key. As for mouse, currently using a Steelseries Xai and have had it a long time, again over time the right mouse button has to be hard pressed for it to work. I've had the Xai for a long time and love everything about it but It's time for a new one.

I don't really need a lot of extra buttons for instance the Naga, no ty and also has to fit comfortably, be lightweight as I play alot of FPS and most importantly, not too big, I hate big mice. I myself have slight larger than average hands, whatever size that is . In regards to the keyboard, nothing flashy but really reliable. For pricing, in Queens English, 50-80 £s.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

- Jon

Deleted
    Zowie Gear AM if you really like the Xai

Cyborg RAT series of mice are my preference.

As for a keyboard i'd recommend logitech g510 for membrane or corsair K series for mechanical.

Deleted
    I recommend the G500 mouse and the K90 Corsair keyboard. (or K95)

The keyboard in my experience is just very good overall, sturdy and it's mechanical, it does have red switches, which I personally like.

The G500 just feels great to the touch and is customizable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Cyborg RAT series of mice are my preference.

As for a keyboard i'd recommend logitech g510 for membrane or corsair K series for mechanical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    I recommend the G500 mouse and the K90 Corsair keyboard. (or K95)

The keyboard in my experience is just very good overall, sturdy and it's mechanical, it does have red switches, which I personally like.

The G500 just feels great to the touch and is customizable.
    These are unfortunately £70-100+ just for the keyboard alone, they're good suggestions (Corsair keyboard) assuming he can go that much past his £50-80 budget

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    These are unfortunately £70-100+ just for the keyboard alone, they're good suggestions (Corsair keyboard) assuming he can go that much past his £50-80 budget
    Oh oops didn't look at budget

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    The x4 would be my choice aswell, just got it and like the feeling of it.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    I run with the X4. It's okay....the W's and D's are pretty destroyed with light gaming use (Binding of Isaac)

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    I run with the X4. It's okay....the W's and D's are pretty destroyed with light gaming use (Binding of Isaac)
    Destroyed as in the paint came off or destroyed as in the keys don't work so well anymore?