Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    What class are you playing? Also, do you not use the AH? I know a couple of guys who don't use the AH and they are stuck in MP3.
    I play a monk, and I farm for comfort. I CAN farm MP5, but I don't like risking dying a lot and taking so long to kill things. I prefer 2-4, depending on how I feel.

I can somewhat comfortably farm MP7 on my WD now, with the Firebats buff. Cloud of Bats just does insane damage, critting for 1.0 - 1.3 million. I do have trouble with some elites though, specifically reflect damage or knockback or vortex, but with my little guy spamming Hex, I can get by without too much trouble.

Also, with increased MF from NV stacks, I managed to find two Windforces within an hour of each other...and they were both shit. ಠ_ಠ
    Last edited by Vook; 2013-05-07 at 10:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    MAAAAN, I'm dying to play but the EU servers haven't even gone down for the maintenance yet!! :/

Deleted
    Wtf is that gem price thing about, is there real people buying gems for 100M?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=anop35&s=5

Price have already increased on EU AH too, even if patch did not hit....

Flawless Square prices have been multiplied by 5...
    Last edited by mmoc5b799d32f5; 2013-05-07 at 10:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Wtf is that gem price thing about, is there real people buying gems for 100M?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=anop35&s=5

Price have already increased on EU AH too, even if patch did not hit....

Flawless Square prices have been multiplied by 5...
    Sad part is they are still only 82 cents on the RMAH.

But gold has dropped drastically in price, it's now counted per 10 million, instead of 1 million. So....I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    What class are you playing? Also, do you not use the AH? I know a couple of guys who don't use the AH and they are stuck in MP3.
    I'm not using the AH from the very start - now i can do MP5, but lower MP are way faster. Still, act 1 is a joke, act 2 is annoying due to wasps and boung mobs, act3 is still dense and full of melee mobs which grant for costant aoe.

Act4 is filled with killer mobs, and i don't think people will go much there for farming.

A question: doing the actual story now is worth it or not? Since quests now give XP no matter your level.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    A question: doing the actual story now is worth it or not? Since quests now give XP no matter your level.
    Nah. At most, I saw one give me 24k, which is like, two skeletons with the right XP bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked on EU and gems are normal price... 22mil for Radiant Star Emeralds...

they are so expensive on the US side prolly coz of the gold duping going on since the patch

10+ Year Old Account
    Auction house is officially down until tomorrow morning, 10 a.m. PST.

What cracks me up about this is that some of the people who most vocally bitch and moan about how bad the game/economy/community in-game is are also the ones who took part of the dupe/know people who used the dupe but aren't going to report them and instead will go "Lol gg way to fail blizz" and try to lay the blame entirely on Blizzard and not the people who took advantage of the bug in stead of reporting it and then moving on. That is what will kill the game and the community faster than anything Blizzard can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Auction house is down for another 24+ hours. This is really pissing me off now.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you think you are mad, imagine the guy who innocently tried to sell a handful of gems when they saw the price on the GAH, only to see his account locked/suspended/banned for doing literally nothing, other than allowing the default ui to set the price for him.

blizzard shit the bed. i thought there was a reason for always online drm?

/headdesk

That sounds like alot of the twitch streamers who took part and got banned. Was one of the 1st days twitch had alot less viewers on diablo 3 then its had in awhile.